Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #1
blkmetalguitarist

Default seeking fuck buddy

hello single white male broadview heights ohio looking for female friends to hang with and to have killer sex.No strings attached only if desired.Im into fetish and all kinds of kinky sex.Im disease free,i practice safe sex,and im well hung thats not an ego just being honest.please respond to thomascargo69@yahoo.com if intrested.Guys need not apply i am not fucking GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am however a metal guitar player and musician thanks later..........oh by the way can send photo just ask.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:00 AM   #2
TheOne

Default Turn to the Internet to find a FUCK BUDDY

Hi Mate

I'm not gay!! I am as striaght as they come. The best place to find a fuck buddy is sign up to the Adult Personal Websites, where most people are looking for no commitment sex. Most Websites are free to browse and post, but for extra services you would normally have to upgrade for a small charge. The cheapest and best best site that I am a member of is http://www.fuckbuddy.diydating.com

TheOne
Old 08-13-2005, 12:32 PM   #3
blkmetalguitarist

Default fuckbuddy.com pay site

THE ONE- thanks for the reply however i have news for you that site is just like every other site free to register free photo free profile however you must upgrade to talk to any of the members please don't waste my time telling me thats a totally free site thats bull shit thanks anyway..............
Old 08-13-2005, 04:02 PM   #4
TheOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkmetalguitarist
please don't waste my time telling me thats a totally free site thats bull shit thanks anyway..............

I never said it was totally free, I said it was the cheapest I have come across. Though I am still looking for a totally free Adult Personals Site - I will continue my quest to find a Totally Free Fuck Buddy Site, and will let you know when I find one ( or I may not let you know and keep all the lovely female fuck buddies to myself -hehe )

Good Luck in your Search

TheOne
Old 08-13-2005, 05:06 PM   #5
blkmetalguitarist

Default sorry man

yea you right my bust
Old 06-26-2006, 04:24 PM   #6
needinsome

Yeah but there are better places to find a fuck buddy. http://findmeafuckbuddy.com has a nice selection, even if i do say so myself :-p

needinsome
Old 06-26-2006, 06:05 PM   #7
Rick96

if you find one let us all know
Old 06-27-2006, 06:50 PM   #8
needinsome

I'm sure you can find plenty if you look!
Old 07-02-2006, 06:24 PM   #9
needinsome

did anyone find one at http://www.findmeafuckbuddy.com ?
Old 07-02-2006, 06:28 PM   #10
kellbell05

kellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry asskellbell05 can buy and sell your sorry ass

why would i find a fuck buddy when i am in a relationship.....i don't get it....
kellbell05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: