Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
scorpion2775

scorpion2775 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Exclamation backpage girls

i was wondering if any one seen a cute girl on backpage and tried to contact her and in her info it says follow the link to her website and it ask you put Ur info down with credit card to verify it then it will give you the phone no or reservation code to make the appt. How safe is that. Can sum guys who r pro's to this stuff can reply. Is it safe or not
scorpion2775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
pillowtalk

pillowtalk has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion2775 View Post
i was wondering if any one seen a cute girl on backpage and tried to contact her and in her info it says follow the link to her website and it ask you put Ur info down with credit card to verify it then it will give you the phone no or reservation code to make the appt. How safe is that. Can sum guys who r pro's to this stuff can reply. Is it safe or not
GOLDEN RULE.....NEVER provide Credit Card information! Verification and Contact can be completed without Credit Card information! Normally these types of request are "criminal" in scope and duration.
pillowtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
NXJim

NXJim has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default интересно

Интересно .
Old 01-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
tonytnt

tonytnt has one green dot.  Good for them!

I have seen a couple girls of of Backpage. The verification thing is a scam. I only will call a girl who does outcalls. You are taking to much of a risk of answering an ad for cops doing a sting going to their place or hotel.
tonytnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #5
Ronjones

Ronjones has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion2775 View Post
You must be insane if you consider giving your credit card to one of these places!
Old 01-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #6
MissPersiaLynn
Dude

MissPersiaLynn has one green dot.  Good for them!

Were we not talking about this on another thread? I complained about no shows. If My memory serves Me correctly, wasn't it you Mr. Ronjones that said get a CC#? I could be wrong but I know you were in the conversation...... I am just a little to lazy at the moment to look after being gone for little over a week.
MissPersiaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #7
Lovestrapons

Lovestrapons has one green dot.  Good for them!

never give a credit card to anyone on back page. is she charging you $200 or $2000 know what i mean.
Lovestrapons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:24 PM   #8
pillowtalk

pillowtalk has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytnt View Post
I have seen a couple girls of of Backpage. The verification thing is a scam. I only will call a girl who does outcalls. You are taking to much of a risk of answering an ad for cops doing a sting going to their place or hotel.
Cash ONLY!!! No need to create unecessary "trails" of your escapades!
pillowtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
Ronjones

Ronjones has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPersiaLynn View Post
Were we not talking about this on another thread? I complained about no shows. If My memory serves Me correctly, wasn't it you Mr. Ronjones that said get a CC#? I could be wrong but I know you were in the conversation...... I am just a little to lazy at the moment to look after being gone for little over a week.
wasn't me, I would NEVER advise to give anyone a CC.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #10
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPersiaLynn View Post
I remember, it was me.

Thread - Guys that think they "GOT" Game

Me - "Why not just have new people pay at the time of booking? If they do not show you still get paid. "

You - "lets see now.....
how many guys are going to give their CC# and info over the phone?
hmmmm
The Answer is: 0 "

Me - "I was thinking of paypal or something of that nature. Most people who shop online do give out their CC#, I would figure it was about the same over the phone. I would not give out a CC# over the phone so I can still see your point. "

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: