Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2006, 08:17 AM   #1
Mickey Oneil

Default Does Adult Friend Finder work?

Has anyone on here used it?
Old 10-17-2006, 08:23 AM   #2
Art

Art can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry ass

I was satisfied with my experience. Like any other meeting place you have a high percentage of fakes and crazies. Of course it helps to spend some loot there and become a "gold" person or some such nonsense. I used it for free and still, with some patience, found some interesting partners.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 10:45 AM   #3
Smokeythebandit

Default Does it work?

Ive used it, it does work, but you also have to get lucky to find someone proper on there. Im sure a lot of the members they claim arent all active, but with enough searching you'll find someone. I'd give it a got!
Old 10-17-2006, 11:09 AM   #4
Mercury_Maniac
thanks for noticin' me

Mercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry ass

nope
Mercury_Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 01:42 PM   #5
stlguy2

I used it for awhile and found it was waste of money. I tried the Gold route for a bit too and still nothing. N o replies to my ads, no replies to my responses to others' ads. They do the thing where they send you ads of people close to you when the join up; I would always get a bunch when it was close to renewal time but not at any other point. I also checked around to other cities and found the same pics from other people posted to different ads.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:43 PM   #6
dlinecoach4u

dlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alikedlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Oneil
Has anyone on here used it?
Ive met some keepers and some dogs...abandoned it a long time ago
dlinecoach4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:14 AM   #7
Mickey Oneil

Does anyone know any reliable ways to actually hook up online? NSA of course.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:27 AM   #8
Art

Art can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry assArt can buy and sell your sorry ass

yes. BE PATIENT. Vending machine sex isn't here yet. So as long as there are two "humans" involved there has to be some sort of attraction. That takes some foot work. You gotta go lookin'. Posting an ad or two takes how long?? Well thats the amount of result you will get. The more you put in, the better your results. Good luck.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:58 AM   #9
Sweet

Sweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinecoach4u
Ive met some keepers and some dogs
I'm sure those "dogs" would love your description of them
Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:01 AM   #10
arttex

Unhappy

I played on the site for an hour a couple times a week for two years.
I posted an ad. I talked in the chat rooms. Never made contact with a single person, other than for chat. I sent messages. I tried.

Chatting was fun. It gets pretty raw. If you've got a camara attached to your computer it gets even more raw. That's fun, but meeting sometime, it ain't.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: