Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Old 11-10-2006, 09:33 AM   #1
bigtexjames69

Default Size of the cock

Hello everybody. This is my 3rd day here and I'm having a blast seeing all this amazing sexual knowledge at the touch of my fingertips. I have a questions for everyone (or thread if you will) - It may sound kinda weird but I measured my cock last night as I was jacking off and I wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on size. Mine measures right at 7in long and 5 1/2 inches thick. I have never had a complaint from anyone but just wanted to know how that measures up to the norm. I'm very comfortable with my size and actually think I'm above average but would like to hear from you guys (and especially the sweet ladies) what your opinions/knowledge is on the size of the cock. I appreciate your thoughts and hope this is an ok topic. And by the way last night was fab...my FB was not disappointed at all!! Thanks everyone.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtexjames69
Hello everybody. This is my 3rd day here and I'm having a blast seeing all this amazing sexual knowledge at the touch of my fingertips. I have a questions for everyone (or thread if you will) - It may sound kinda weird but I measured my cock last night as I was jacking off and I wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on size. Mine measures right at 7in long and 5 1/2 inches thick. I have never had a complaint from anyone but just wanted to know how that measures up to the norm. I'm very comfortable with my size and actually think I'm above average but would like to hear from you guys (and especially the sweet ladies) what your opinions/knowledge is on the size of the cock. I appreciate your thoughts and hope this is an ok topic. And by the way last night was fab...my FB was not disappointed at all!! Thanks everyone.
If it gets the job done to some lady's satisfaction then it is perfect - you couldn't ask for more
Old 11-10-2006, 09:47 AM   #3
Gort
Robot

Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

would someone please hurry up and post a link to that picture of the giant rooster?

man, that shit's funny!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:56 AM   #4
johndfwtx

When you measured did you adhere the international standard of measuring from the base of the shaft at the stomach to the head, or the yahoo way of from the base of the balls (commonly referred to as the taint area) to the head? If the 2nd you are disqualified from competition for a yet to be determined time.

Last edited by johndfwtx; 11-10-2006 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:15 AM   #5
Keiehart

It's a fine topic to start, though it's been asked quite a bit, and in different tones. To satisfy your curiosity, you're quite well above the average. Depending on which study you cite, average size is anywhere between 5" and 7", though it's generally accepted that 5.5" to 6" is pretty much standard. As for girth, i don't know those stats offhand...and i hate the way it's measured..always sounds like diameter, not circumference...should read "5-1/2 inches around" not "thick"...always sounds like there's a damn 2-liter between their legs when they say "thick"
Old 11-10-2006, 10:30 AM   #6
bigtexjames69

Sorry..I meant diameter. My bad.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:47 AM   #7
dutch927

Default size

Quote:
Sorry..I meant diameter. My bad.
Are you sure? That would be 17+ inches in girth or circumference. Circumference is the distance around the cock; diameter is the distance from side to side in a straight line. One could hardly get a 5-1/2" diameter cock into any pussy without a lot of trauma. The mouth would be out of the question. It would take two hands to beat off.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:49 AM   #8
bigtexjames69

I'm an idiot...my cock is 5 1/2 inches around. Is that better..my typing is horrible sometimes. Thanks for the corrections.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:53 AM   #9
nphxcpl4fun

nphxcpl4fun recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
I'm an idiot...my cock is 5 1/2 inches around. Is that better..my typing is horrible sometimes. Thanks for the corrections.
does hung like an acorn mean anything to anyone here??

how about in infant sized penis, ... you know 19 inches long 6.2 lbs???
nphxcpl4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:58 AM   #10
dutch927

Default size

Quote:
No worries, James. 1.75" diameter is an impressive member, and I doubt that the ladies here would throw you out of bed for bad typing with a monster like that.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: