Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 139 votes, 4.31 average. Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #221
mike likes it

Default my first taste

Wanting to make it clear that my first taste of cum came from my 16 year old boysitter>He could tell I wanted to be gay so he gave me opportunity that I didnt shy away from.After that first night of pleasing a man,I knew that the creamy love juice was something to desire the rest of my life.To this day I remember his load being so rich and gravy like that all I wanted was more men.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:12 AM   #222
billy.letmeseeit

Default Still Looking

I'm still looking to give my first one. When I do, should I swallow the cum?
Old 01-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #223
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy.letmeseeit View Post
I'm still looking to give my first one. When I do, should I swallow the cum?
For me personally, I'd have to completely know and trust the guy first. But I'm probably in the minority here! LOL

Last edited by Kenny55; 01-01-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:20 AM   #224
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike likes it View Post
Wanting to make it clear that my first taste of cum came from my 16 year old boysitter>He could tell I wanted to be gay so he gave me opportunity that I didnt shy away from.After that first night of pleasing a man,I knew that the creamy love juice was something to desire the rest of my life.To this day I remember his load being so rich and gravy like that all I wanted was more men.
OK, thanks - knowing that it wasn't an adult molesting you makes your story even hotter! Whoa! Your parents caught you having sex??? Did you continue to see him after he was let go? Sounds like there's more of this story to tell!!!

Last edited by Kenny55; 01-01-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:44 AM   #225
Bobwelbi

Bobwelbi has one green dot.  Good for them!

I believe it was when I was 11. I used to go fishing at a small creek near our house with some other kids that lived nearby. We had to pass by a place where trash was dumped on the side of the dirt road that led to the creek and this one time one of the guys found some Playboy magazines that someone had thrown out there. I was still just a kid at that time but a couple of the other boys were a few years older than me and we were all very interested in checking out these magazines. So we took them down to the creek with us to look at them without getting caught. There were four of us including this kid named Mike, he was 2 or 3 years older than me and about a foot taller, lived real close to me in the neighborhood. Anyway, Mike was checking out some centerfold picture and said, “fuck man, I’m getting a boner looking at these tits” Everybody laughed including me even though I wasn’t even sure what a “boner” was. I did figure it out pretty soon though. We were all sitting on the bank of the creek and Mike pulls out his boner and starts playing with it and I was amazed how long and hard it was! Everybody started laughing at him but he says, “I can’t help it, I gotta jerk myself off.” Next thing I knew everyone else is doing it so I tried it too. Mike and Steve (who was maybe 1 year older than me) both jerked off until they came. It was the first time I ever saw that and Steve said he had shot more “jizz” than Mike, I didn’t really know what it was. The other kid, Roger and I finally gave up because all we were getting was sore boners and no “jizz”. So about 2 days later I was at the creek fishing by myself and Mike shows up looking for those magazines again. We hid them near the creek when we left the first time and he found them and started going at it again. I asked him why he liked it so much and he told me how good it felt when he shoots his stuff. He said he knew when it was about to happen because his balls started to tingle. I was sitting there watching him do his thing and pretty soon he says, “Alright dude, I’m getting close, you can jerk it off for me if you want to”. The way he said it was like he was doing me a favor letting me jerk him off so I figured it would be fun to try and I just went ahead and did it. He leaned back and watched me with a grin on his face while I put my hand around his cock and started pumping it like he had been doing. He was completely hard and it felt warm in my hand, I thought his cock was huge but I guess that was just comparing it to how mine felt in my hand because he was a lot bigger than me but it must not have been big compared to a grown man’s. After about 30 seconds he told me to go a little faster so I did that and maybe 10 seconds later I felt him kind of swell up a bit and then his cock started twitching in my hand and he shot his jizz straight up in the air. Most of it came back down on his legs but a few drops landed on the back of my hand and it was real warm too. I kept on jerking him for a few seconds after he came but then he says, “no more, that’s enough” and I let go of him and we cleaned ourselves up with an old towel I had with my fishing stuff. Then Mike just gets up and says, “I gotta get going, see ya later”, and he takes off without saying anything else. I didn’t really think much about the whole incident one way or the other. I didn’t mind doing it but it was no big deal to me. Just gave the kid a hand job and went back to fishing till I went home and never told anyone about it. So about a week later I was at Mike’s house listening to records upstairs in his room, his mother started running the vacuum cleaner downstairs and it was pretty noisy so Mike closed the bedroom door. Then he stood with his back up against the door (so no one could open the door I guess) and said to me, “Hey, how would you like to give me a blowjob?” This question caught me off guard because it was just out of the blue without warning. I had heard the word blowjob before and I knew it had something to do with putting your cock in someone’s mouth but I really didn’t know why you want to do that or have it done to you. I laughed and said, “Man, you’re crazy. Why do you want me to do that?” Mike said, “C’mon, I feel like getting a blowjob, you wanna try it?” We were laughing about it and he kept asking me to do it so finally I said, “All right, I’ll try it.” Right away Mike took of his shorts and underwear and stood there smiling with his ass up against the door. I got down on the floor in front of him with his cock standing straight up like he was waiting for me to start but I wasn’t sure what to do. We were both laughing and giggling about it and finally I just opened up my mouth and leaned forward until I felt the head in my mouth. It felt amazing, just so soft and velvety and I could not believe I was giving a guy a blowjob. I just held him there in resting on my tongue. It didn’t taste bad or anything and I was surprised at how smooth his penis felt.
I didn’t know what I was supposed to do so after a little while I pulled my head back until his cock was out of my mouth and asked him, “Is that all I should do?”
I guess Mike didn’t really know either he just said, “Do it some more, it feels good.”
I thought, “What the heck, its no big deal” and he did seem to be enjoying it so I opened up and took him back in my mouth. This time he kind of leaned forward a little so his cock went in further and I closed my lips down on him, I wasn’t sucking on him because I didn’t know I was supposed to. I remember that I had to breathe through my nose because his erection pretty much filled my mouth. Then Mike let out a little moaning sound, almost a grunt and it suddenly occurred to me that he was going to shoot his wad in my mouth. I had not even thought about him cumming because I didn’t know that a guy would cum from getting a blowjob. I got a little scared at this point, not knowing what to do, I started thinking Mike would laugh at me if I let him finish in my mouth so I pulled back and turned away from him.
Mike said, “Ahh fuck!” and took his cock in his hand and started stroking in hard and fast. Within about 15 seconds he moved up close to me, I was still down on the floor in front of him, and shot his load. Three or four big squirts of jizz went up and came back down all over his bedroom floor. It surprised me that he did that because I had no idea that the purpose of me blowing him was to make him cum. It was amazing experience and I can remember it so clearly to this day.
Bobwelbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #226
just4me

11/12, my older brothers girl friends little brother and I where friends, and well we where closeer than we knew wish I knew where he is today
Old 01-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #227
spanky55

spanky55 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Sucked my first cock in 5th grade at a sleep over
spanky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #228
mike likes it

Default get ur dun

My first taste was not a molestation,but a opportunity the guy knowing that I really wanted it gave me the chance by showering with me ,showing compation by toweling me dry and asking a favor of me,to suck that dick which at the time looked perfect to me.He allowed me to suck him whenever he sat often bringing alcohol and/or cocaine.The late 1970's were a crazy time ,parents doing their own thing, while kids were unsupervised or in my case,Taken Care Of .Often I would suck him while snorting and drinking till dawn.His cum would relax me inbetween lines on the mirror and a fast paced male on male video in my parents beta player.these tapes he told me would teach proper technique,I think he used them to take advantage of me a little.Some nights he would fuck me as we fell aslleep.To this day I still remember those nights.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:33 AM   #229
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike likes it View Post
My first taste was not a molestation,but a opportunity the guy knowing that I really wanted it gave me the chance by showering with me ,showing compation by toweling me dry and asking a favor of me,to suck that dick which at the time looked perfect to me.He allowed me to suck him whenever he sat often bringing alcohol and/or cocaine.The late 1970's were a crazy time ,parents doing their own thing, while kids were unsupervised or in my case,Taken Care Of .Often I would suck him while snorting and drinking till dawn.His cum would relax me inbetween lines on the mirror and a fast paced male on male video in my parents beta player.these tapes he told me would teach proper technique,I think he used them to take advantage of me a little.Some nights he would fuck me as we fell aslleep.To this day I still remember those nights.
I only have a problem if it's an adult taking advantage of a child, so in your case/experience, this does not apply. Thanks for the clarification in regards to age.

Last edited by Kenny55; 01-04-2009 at 05:56 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:30 AM   #230
billmars

Default Remembering My First.

The first time I had a cock in my mouth I must of been only 6 or 7 years old.It is hard remember that long ago. Me and my buddies would go under the back porch,It was our hidding place.It was 5 of us.We would go there and play with each others cocks.Then one day it was just me and my best friend.He was the only one of us that was uncut so he was my favorite friend to let me play with his cock.With it just me and him I asked him if I could put his cock in my mouth to see what it tasted like ?As soon as I had his cock in my mouth I knew it was something that I would be doing a lot of.Me and Jerry would keep on sucking each others cocks everytime we was a lone with each other.He was more than a best friend to me.I fell in love with him like he was a brother,And I know I fell in love with his cock.It was the best cock that I had ever got to suck off.He has been my friend/lover for over 45 years now.We have shared everything with each other even our girl friends and now our wifes.I enjoy sucking a cock very much,But I love women too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: