Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Old 08-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
bitony

bitony has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Eat my own cum - want to but can't

I really want to eat my own cum and get all excited when I beat off but as soon as I come I can't do it.

Can someone give me some advice on what to do? Maybe even provide some of their own to help my training?

I'm based in Redmond WA.
bitony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
buzzystoehr@gmail.com

buzzystoehr@gmail.com has one green dot.  Good for them!

I can talk to you bout it you want to????
buzzystoehr@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:06 AM   #3
motown777

motown777 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Lay on ur back lift ur legs to as high as u can so ur cock us aiming in ur face,jerk ur cock like crazy,ur not gonna wanna stop jerking ur Dick cause it obviously feels good and just let that warm cum shoot in ur mouth
motown777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
thisguy

thisguy has one green dot.  Good for them!

Just get some of it on you. The first time I swallowed my own load was because I came unexpectedly and got it all over my hands and stomach. I couldn't get up without making a mess, so I cleaned myself up right there. I never regretted it and made sure it happened a few more times
thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #5
pleasureyou

pleasureyou has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motown777 View Post
Lay on ur back lift ur legs to as high as u can so ur cock us aiming in ur face,jerk ur cock like crazy,ur not gonna wanna stop jerking ur Dick cause it obviously feels good and just let that warm cum shoot in ur mouth
^^^ That's what you want to do... Incredible! Do it.
pleasureyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
jsaffo

jsaffo has one green dot.  Good for them!

I agree with the lay on your back method. Blow your load right in your mouth if you can.
jsaffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #7
pillowtalk

pillowtalk has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Suggestion...

Actually it is quite EXCITING to CUM in your mouth and all over your face...and not as difficult as you might believe! First off....SAVE for a couple of days....or a week!....A nice bed with headboard....some pillows/cushions and of course some time to enjoy yourself!...position yourself in the middle of your bed....with the cushions/pillows under your hips! Watching yourself stroking your cock....and enjoying the precum is HOT!....as you feel yourself building to a release...slide the cushions farther back under your hips....grab the headboard with your free hand and pull your legs straight back over your head! I you have a tall headboard....you may be able to lock your feet on it...but either way...you are in a great position! You are sooo excited....each stroke....watching the head of your cock swelling....the first few drops of CUM dripping on my face....before I even relaized it my mouth was wide open....and all of sudden that first shot of CUM.....on my chin...in my mouth....and each stroke my cock continued to shoot more CUM.....I was amzaed how it felt on my face.....and the creamy taste and texture in my mouth and on my lips....After that first time I was addicted....and I started expanding my play.....using inflatbale anal vibrators/plugs....it was AMAZING! I tried the simple CUM in my hand routine....but once I had EXPLODED...I would lose the urge...but this way is perfect....!!! ENJOY!
pillowtalk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: