Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
ulickmylips

ulickmylips has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Ladies, how old were you the first time you had your pussy eaten by a male or Female?

I'm curious if I am the only girl that had her pussy licked, sucked, and tongued early in life. Is there anyone else out there like Me?

Last edited by ulickmylips; 08-11-2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: I had to much information and will edit remaining in another post
ulickmylips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
ulickmylips

Default Licked young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulickmylips View Post
I'm curious if I am the only girl that had her pussy licked, sucked, and tongued early in life. Is there anyone else out there like Me?
I was about 7 or 8 years old when a neighbor who was a nice, but kinky old man used to have Me run errands for him, do chores, etc for money, treats, candies, etc. One day I was over at his place visiting, sitting on the floor eating an ice cream cone that was melting. I was wearing a skirt and blouse My Mother had just bought me so as the ice cream melted it was dripping on My legs. I was trying to eat My ice cream as quickly as I could to prevent more from from dripping but couldn't eat My ice cream fast enough. I leaned forward then opened My legs to prevent the sweet melted cream from dripping on My legs so it would instead drip to the floor. I didn't have a napkin, nor did he so I became frustrated because I knew my Mother would be pissed at Me for getting My new outfit all messy and sticky. he said here let me help you, attempted to wipe it off with his hands, then started licking it off of Me. I was a bit flabbergasted, but trusted him and started to laugh at the entire situation. he started to laugh too, but kept licking the sticky melted cream off of My legs and thighs, and the next thing I knew he was licking My panties. I didn't know what to think, but something was happening down there and nature took over. I started to feel all warm, wet, and sensitive; My heart was pounding and My nipples became hard even though I had no boobies. he licked My panties, then the sides of them eventually moving My panties to the side with his tongue and eating My bald pussy. I had no clue what was happening, but knew that I liked it. I never said a word to My parents, yet I kept going back to his place and he kept eating Me out. I was no longer going there to do chores so he never paid Me anything which somehow makes Me feel better til this day. he never once tried to penetrate Me, even as I got older, but loved to lick My pussy and I let him well into adulthood. he was very submissive to Me and I became very Dominant sometimes demanding he drop what he was doing and eat Me out until I came all over his face. Even after I got married, no one could lick My pussy like he could. I eventually divorced My husband and moved away, and never returned so he never did eat My pussy again. I've often thought about him but never did experience anything or anyone like him again. In hindsight, I realized that he licked My pussy before puberty without a hair on it, licked it all bushy, during My period, even when I became sexually active as well as before, during, and after My pregnancies. During My pregnancies he devoured My pussy before and after and couldn't get enough. he especially loved My pussy lips and clit when they were all swollen and engorged, even after I'd given birth. he just loved licking, sucking, and tonguing My pussy and I couldn't seem to stay away. He didn't care if I had cum from My husband, he just loved submitting to ME and eating Me out even though he could taste another male. In case your wondering, no, I never told My husband, and think how ironic that even until this day...I still love having My pussy licked! Are there any other ladies out there like Me?
Old 08-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
jonqpublic

jonqpublic has one green dot.  Good for them!

WOW
jonqpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
mr7man

mr7man has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonqpublic View Post
WOW
Double WOW! Very hot story!
mr7man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
gotoruss

gotoruss has one green dot.  Good for them!

What a very touching story of a relationship gone right, and of a man whom knew how to teach.
gotoruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:08 AM   #6
ulickmylips

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoruss View Post
What a very touching story of a relationship gone right, and of a man whom knew how to teach.
Yes, he was indeed a good teacher, and he became very useful to Me right from My early years right into adulthood. I have yet to find that one special person that can eat My pussy with the longevity that he did. He asked for nothing in return but to savor My juices while he worshiped Me like a Goddess!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: