Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 08:14 PM   #1
rooster1121

Default My First Cock

My first time was when I was in Middle School at the age of 13. A couple of weeks after being injured during a football game I was allowed to return to team practice. Although I was not allowed to practice, the Coach let me work on team plays in the lockerroom. One afternoon the Coaches had me and another player who was a year older working together. He had been practicing and came into help me with some plays. He wanted to shower first. I had noticed his cock in the shower several times before and was not going to miss it this time either. He caught me looking and said don't you need to shower too. I was nervous. But I did want to. He was atleast 7in and very thick. I was a couple of shower heads over when he walked over and started rubbing my ass with soap. He then went down and started licking my ass. This felt so great. Next he turned me around and starting sucking my cock and then he put his finger in my ass. Then he asked me to suck him, I had been only sucking him for a couple of minutes when he shot my mouth with hot cum. He then backed me up against the wall and forced his ass in my face. After eating him for awhile he got on all fours and said fuck me. It was the best feeling and to this day it still gets me hard everytime I go to a Football game!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 06:32 AM   #2
jackcox

Arrow My First Cock...

My first cock was with a guy who I met on the internet, then had lunch with several times until I was comfortable with him. He called me one day to say his wife was shopping in SF and invited me over. I got there and he led me into his den, closed the door, and pulled down his pants. I looked at his cock and was delighted to be so close to another man's cock for the first time. I reached out and squeezed it and started feeling it, then automatically dropped to my knees and asked him if I could kiss it. Of course he said "yes" and I put my lips on another man's cock for the first time. I couldn't believe how natural it felt when I put his cock in my mouth for the first time. It was like I had been doing it all my life! I loved sucking his cock and I sucked him all the way off, drinking his cum gratefully. As soon as he was done cumming, I wanted to do it again but I didn't want to seem obsessive so I didn't say so! LOL I have a friend now who lets me suck him off once a week or so. I love sucking other men off now, even though I'm happily married, too.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:42 PM   #3
stevycd

Default id like to suck

hello would anyone is sioux falls let me suck them id love a big load
Old 10-11-2007, 06:23 AM   #4
jhulse

I'll bet your wife is off sucking somebody, while you are sucking your friend.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:47 AM   #5
jackcox

Talking Whoa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhulse
I'll bet your wife is off sucking somebody, while you are sucking your friend.
That would be HOT!
Old 10-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #6
johnd9425

Default My first cock

I was 14. I spent the summer at my cousins in the country. He was 16 and he had a friend 16 also. They kind of picked on me being older. One dauy wrestling my cousin pinned me by sitting on my chest. We were hot and sweaty. He had on loose swimming trunks. His crotch was right in my face. I told him to get off he ws hurting me. I said I would do anything. Witth that he said OK and pulled his cock out from pants legs of shorts and said "suck me bitch". I was so nhorny seeinf his cock I opened and he pushed in mouth while his friend watched. It was long before he was blowing a warm sticky load in my mouth. When he finished his friend made me suck him too blowing in my mouth.
That nitght we selpt in a tent in the yard. I felt my cousin get in bed with me and pull my shorts down. I sucked his cock until he was hard and he poured baby oil on me and butt fucked me. It really hurst at first but I didn't want to cry but he didnt last long before he blew a load up my ass. Him and his friend fucked me serveal times a week all summer.
I am married notw 3 kids but would sure like to get fucked again
Old 11-26-2007, 11:10 AM   #7
kcumskr

My first time sucking cock was in the summer between 5th and 6th grade. My best friend (who was a year younger) and I use to do everything together during the summer. One day at the park we were kind of hanging around while some older boys were playing touch football. We were exploring some trees near the field and realized that they couldn't see us in there. I don't know why I thought it was so exciting but the idea that we could kind of see them but they couldn't see us thrilled me. So me being the older of the two of us suggested that it would be exciting to take off our pants and run around naked behind the thick trees and brush. So off came my pants and underwear. So I am getting excited by the minute and urging my friend on until he takes his off too. So here we are naked only 25 or 30 feet from these guys who if they caught us would probably humiliate us at the least. I felt empowered somehow and boldly made advances toward my friend. Now up to this time we had never done anything so this was all new to us. So I ask him if I can touch his penis and he lets me much to my surprise. So I am stroking his penis and it is getting harder by the second in my hands. So I drop to my knees and start sucking him right then and there. Wow you talk about a head rush...it was so exciting to feel his boy cock growing in my mouth. I just remember thinking that his cock head was bigger than mine (more bulbus) and I liked it. We got scared off from there but decided that we would explore later that night. We always spent the night together at one or the others house, so we came up with the idea that we wanted to sleep up in the attic at his house. Well everyone thought we were crazy but we made it out like it was a fort up there and somehow they agreed to let us sleep there. We both new what we really wanted to do...at least I did! I wanted that cock in my mouth again. My friend wasn't all that into sucking me but it didn't matter because I just wanted to pleasure him all night long. So that is what I did, for several hours I sucked and licked and played with it. The thing that was so excitng was that at any moment his parents or sister could open up the hide-a-stairs and discover what we were doing. Neither one of us was very good at jacking-off so we tried the best we could to get off. Finally thru stroking and me sucking he had his first orgasm. I just remember him moaning so loud that I thought we would get caught. He didn't cum anything out but I just remember the pleasure that he had on his face. I think that is why I like to get men off, is to see the expression on their face as they cum down my throat.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:23 PM   #8
Fun n Kc

Fun n Kc has one green dot.  Good for them!

My first and only time was a couple of years ago. A close friend and I left work early to sneak off and play golf. It was mid August - very hot and humid. When we finished golf we went back to his apartment for drinks. I had no idea he was bi. I myself had thought about what it would be like on many occasions but never acted on it. Anyway, when we got to his apartment I took my dress slacks and shirt that I had worn at work inside and asked if I could shower since I was very sweaty from playing golf. He said sure and got me a towel. While I was soaping up I heard the shower curtain slide back. I looked around and saw Bill standing with a towel wrapped around him. He said "do you want some company or should I wait?" I was so nervous I was trembling. I told him to come on in, he dropped his towel and stepped in the shower. I wanted to play it cool but as soon as I saw him naked, I got hard instantly. He just smiled knowing that 1 - I was embarassed and 2 - the hard on was uncontrollable. He grabbed some soap and began soaping my chest. I exactly everything he did. We lathered and played with each others dicks and balls for a good while. As I was just starting to relax a little, he takes the hand held shower and rinses himself off and gently pushed down on my shoulders. I knelt down and closed my eyes as he slid his cock in my mouth. I sucked him until he came and then he sucked me. We spent the rest of the afternoon and into the evening in bath robes playing with each other and sucking each other. It was an exciting experience.
Fun n Kc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:49 AM   #9
jojoluv8

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd9425 View Post
I was 14. I spent the summer at my cousins in the country. He was 16 and he had a friend 16 also. They kind of picked on me being older. One dauy wrestling my cousin pinned me by sitting on my chest. We were hot and sweaty. He had on loose swimming trunks. His crotch was right in my face. I told him to get off he ws hurting me. I said I would do anything. Witth that he said OK and pulled his cock out from pants legs of shorts and said "suck me bitch". I was so nhorny seeinf his cock I opened and he pushed in mouth while his friend watched. It was long before he was blowing a warm sticky load in my mouth. When he finished his friend made me suck him too blowing in my mouth.
That nitght we selpt in a tent in the yard. I felt my cousin get in bed with me and pull my shorts down. I sucked his cock until he was hard and he poured baby oil on me and butt fucked me. It really hurst at first but I didn't want to cry but he didnt last long before he blew a load up my ass. Him and his friend fucked me serveal times a week all summer.
I am married notw 3 kids but would sure like to get fucked again

toooooo hot.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:46 AM   #10
gayboy

Default your lucky

thats a sweet story ,babe.i was raped by my stepdad at 10 he made me blow him ,and i started to like it ,but when he was drunk he fucked me up the ass with nothing for lube.just his cum...now im a girl in a boys bod. but i like it gayboy@rock.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: