Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 4.52 average. Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #101
Tearoomhawk

Tearoomhawk has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Travis AFB Glory Hole

I posted this in another forum about servicing straight guys. Thought it would get some more interest in sharing stories about glory holes. I love sucking cock through glory holes, but only if they're in public. It's scary, dangerous, stupid, but incredibly erotic! Sucking cock in bookstores or at the baths is a bore. It's like shooting fish in a barrel!

When I was about 17 my dad was stationed at Travis Air Force Base in California. I attended the base’s high school and spent a lot of time at the library. The main floor was not too busy and there were study areas in the basement. It was very quiet so I used to go there and do my homework.

There was a men’s room that had two stalls but no urinal. There was tons of writing on the wall: Show hard for blow, Be here 3/18 at 3, the usual shit. I thought it was just gross that there was a hole in the wall between the stalls. Who would watch somebody going to the bathroom! One day I went to the john and one of the stalls was occupied. I was taking a leak and was shocked to see an eye at the hole looking at me! I was out of there like a shot.

Another time the outer door had been propped open by the janitor. I walked in and saw that both stalls were occupied so I waited my turn. The men must have thought that I had left because I could see one set of feet turn to the partition wall, and his hands gripped the top of the partition. After I few moments I could definitely hear heavy breathing and slurping and sucking sounds. I sneaked out and waited to see who would come out. After a bit, a young blond airman came out and left, and then a GI in civilian clothes, very good looking, left. I went back into one of the stalls and there was a huge pool of cum on the floor! I went home and jacked off like a maniac!

A few days later the blond airman went into the john. My heart was pounding like a fucking triphammer. Remember, I was just a kid. My only sex had been jacking off by myself. Well, I finally went into the john and went into the second stall. Sure enough here comes the eye against the hole. Then he just stood up, facing the partition. I looked through the hole and almost passed out. He was standing there, pants down, holding a roaring hard cock. In about a minute he shoved his cock through the hole. I just sat there like a dummy until he whispered, “Jack me off ”. I finally got the nerve to play with it. The hole was so big he even shoved his balls through and whispered “lick my nuts”. After a few minutes this loud whisper, a command really, “Suck it!” I was actually trembling, I was so turned on but totally scared. I started to suck it and he almost immediately shot his load into my mouth! I didn’t know what to do so I spit it on the floorl He had his pants on, said “Thanks, kid” and left immediately.

From then on I was completely hooked. I started to haunt that fucking men’s room and later found out there were lots of other glory holes around the base. These guys were all young, single, straight and horny as hell. Some of them reciprocated, but most of them were just deperate for a fast, anonymous blow job. And that’s what they got!
Tearoomhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #102
yanksfan28

i have a story that took place in a Bronx bathroom in one of the sub shops.
i was 15 when this happened

i used to leave in the Bronx for most of my life regardless that im 18 now but you get the jest.

so i walked in heres a little about me so you can picture this i have blond hair bluish eyes and i hate facial hair so no beard.

so i walked in the shop ordered my sandwich and had to take a piss. this isnt like a deli you can sit in here and enjoy your food and spend time reading. so i walk into the bathroom and theres two stalls and two sinks a typical bathroom. i went into stall 2 and notice lots of writing on the walls and holes in the walls. i didnt think second about this cause i know what some parts of the Bronx looks like. after i took my piss i was about to leave the stall when i heard a loud bang, now even being in the Bronx for 15 yrs at this point i still got scared since i was a young white kid. so i stayed in the stall i heard someone enter stall one i ran to the door and heard a very low voice say ''where do u think ur going kid go sit back down'' i listened scared as hell at this point

so after a while he said '' dont be scared i got something for u'' and all i saw was his eye in the hole then he left and popped in penis through it. he said ''go ahead boy take my dick'' i was too scared to understand what that even meant so i did nothing. he then replied '' come on boy suck my dick or else'' i had no choice

i grabbed his penis in my hand (this thing was huge) and tried to fix it in my mouth after a while of him moaning he cummed right into my mouth then ordered me to put my penis through which was extremely hard at the point. he sucked me off after 10 mins and popped his through one more time and said '' now kid i want that tight ass of yours'' ...

later found out this was a 17 yr old kid with a deep ass voice and also found out that i enjoyed the excitement of glory holes.

lol i got a ton of stories about me and friends, or me and strangers all real all guarantee to get u hard lol

ttyl
Old 06-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #103
SpeedoSatisfier

Smile Horny Little Bugger

About ten years ago, I was on a college campus doing technical work for the big theater on the campus. When we broke for dinner, I went to my car and grabbed my bag and headed to the gym to shower, shave and change into the blacks I had brought with me to wear during the show that was playing there at the time.

I walked in, put my bag down on a bench and opened a free locker and stripped off my shirt, shoes and socks and put them inside. I then walked over with my toiletries case, started the water in the sink (which basically exploded on me, soaking me). After I finished shaving, I turned around and went into the middle stall of the three that were there (no urinals), locked the door, opened and dropped my pants and sat. I had heard rumors about guys having sex in the bathroom here, in the lockerroom and the shower area, but never really paid attention until I sat done in the stall and noticed the large gloryholes on either side of my stall. Hmm. Bonus!

I had plenty of time to kill, so I figured, "what the hell".

As I was finishing what I was "doing", I heard the outside door open (very loud door). The inner door opened with a whoosh and in no time there were sneakers outside my stall. They moved from my stall to the one to my right, then to the one on my left. The sneakers went into the stall on my left.

His pants hit the floor faster than you can say, "whoa" and immediately started tapping his foot. Why? I don't know. He could have as easily looked through the hole.

I noticed his shorts were cargo shorts as I stood up, flushed and pulled up my pants. I figured if he's actually interested, he'll follow my lead.

I grabbed the toiletries bag and went to where I had left my stuff. I took my time taking off pants and underwear, putting them in the locker, pulling a towel from my bag. Gathering up my shower gel and scrubber, then walking (with my towel over my shoulder) around the corner and into the open shower area. The whole time I was glancing in the direction of the occupied stall where I could see his hair fall over his eyes each time I'd catch him checking me out from under his door.

In the shower area, there were about 14 showerheads, a few partitions and about 8 to 10 feet of space between the two rows of showers.

I turned on the water and stood back while I waited for it to heat up. It didn't take long and soon I was soaping myself up, stepping out of the stream of water to later myself up. I latered myself up really good, just in case my voyeur decided to join me. I wanted him to make him wait for me to rinse off before he got to even approach me.

Now, I'm six-foot tall and a strong 200lbs with a thick 9" cock. The excitement of having someone interested gave me a semi. I'd have been hard, but I didn't know who or what was in the other stall.

When I was about to start shampooing my hair, I noticed him peeping around the corner into the area. He stepped over to the entrance and kinda stood their with his hands in his pockets. He looked to be about 15 with the skaterboy-cut brown hair and his shorts barely clinging to his hips.

Then he spoke.

"You gay, man?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Want a blow job?"
"How old are you?"
"Twenty."
"Bullshit!"

He actually showed me his campus ID and said he didn't have a lot of time since his sister was registering for classes and he had driven her there.

He quickly opened his shorts and revealed that he wasn't wearing any underwear, but was sporting one serious slab of beef between his legs. He was so hot already that it was fully hard and looked to measure about 10 inches. I would have grabbed it and sucked him off right then and there, but he was on mine faster than I could blink.

I dug my fingers into his long hair and grabbed a handful and fucked his throat while he beat his meat ferociously. He left out a muffled frunt as he came all over my leg (damn, it must have been a while for him). He came what seemed like forever, and kept sucking on my cock until a let out low moan and slammed into his throat as I unloaded into him.

He just kept devouring my cock as if it was the last one he was ever going to get.

When he finally let it pop out of his mouth, he stood up, swallowed hard and reached up to kiss me. I had never tasted my own load before, but here were the remaining remnants of it in his kiss.

I finished my shower, began cleaning off my cum-covered leg while he pulled his shorts up and fastened them.

It was obvious that his shorts were very wet. Not totally soaked, but definitely wet.

"Fuck. My shorts are wet."
"Yep, they are." I chuckled.
"How am I going to explain this?"
"Easy. Any who asks, tell them the sink exploded on you."
"Cool idea."

Iturned off the water, walked over to the wall where my towel was and stared to dry myself off. He started to leave and as he passed me, I grabbed his cock in his shorts, pulled him to me and kissed him again.

We exchanged names and he told me to meet him there again.

I watched him leave and noticed (even in his baggy shorts) what a fine ass he had.

I got dressed, combed my hair, packed up my bag and headed out to get some dinner and snacks before reporting to the theater.

The whole evening all I could think of was him and the prospect of a second shot at him.

Believe me, it happened, but I'll have to post THAT story another time.

In case you're wondering, I DO enjoy gloryholes. In this case, I wanted him to suffer a little for what it was obvious he wanted. I was willing to wait for it.

The next would be (and was) a different story.

SS
Old 06-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #104
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Damn, Speedo! That is one HOT story! Can't wait for Part 2!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:44 AM   #105
SpeedoSatisfier

Glad you liked it, Kenny. I'll be posting another chapter soon. Believe me, it was hot, but then the unexpected always is, isn't it?
Old 07-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #106
salem666
Scrota

salem666 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoSatisfier View Post
Glad you liked it, Kenny. I'll be posting another chapter soon. Believe me, it was hot, but then the unexpected always is, isn't it?
There's only one thing Kenny prefers to a HOT story and that's pics, hope you sent him some?
salem666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #107
Kenny55

Quote:
Got your PM and tried to respond back, but you need to change your settings to accept receiving them. Will eagerly look forward to the next chapter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem666 View Post
There's only one thing Kenny prefers to a HOT story and that's pics, hope you sent him some?
Sadly, I have not received any pics.......from anyone........lately!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #108
SpeedoSatisfier

No pics, Salem. I was too busy having fun!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:03 AM   #109
Kenny55

Quote:
No pics, Salem. I was too busy having fun!
Salem was referring to sending me a pic of your cock. We both realize you were having too much fun at the time to take pics of the action. However, now that you know, the next time it happens........ LOL
Old 07-14-2010, 05:09 AM   #110
DJ Prophetic

DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic DJ Prophetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
Sadly, I have not received any pics.......from anyone........lately!
Aww... poor Kenny
The best in original Top40, Trance, House, DnB, Techno, Industrial, Mashups, RnB, and Pop.
DJ Prophetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: