Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 4.52 average. Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #31
raimond

Talking glory hole storie

well my exp was like a year ago i was at a adult store but it dint have any arcades so i was looking at the gay movies and this guy came up asking the me if any of the movies came in spanish lol i told him that it dint mater wt they were in cuz they all do the same fuck right so then he ask me the if i was wt some one i told him no i had just move to los angeles then so i was singel so he ask me if i had been to one of the theares out there i told him no so he ask me if i wanted to go i said sure he pay for my entrace and i didnt know wt to expect well when i walk in there were alot of guys sucknig cock all over the place i was shock i had never seen such a thin so we had a seat and i notice he was geting hard so i was too well i got on my knees and started sucking then this other guy came over trying to joing so we bend him over he was sucking my new friend and i was fucking his ass well than night was a super good one i stop once more to there bfore i move from la now i havent found a glory hole in evansville in
Old 03-12-2009, 05:03 PM   #32
12qw

Default any women

any women live in bethlahem pa by 1861 Stefko Blvd
Old 03-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #33
12qw

Default lookin for any ladies

any ladies in the allentown pa area looking for some cock
Old 03-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #34
salem666
Scrota

salem666 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw View Post
hey my man your in the gay forum you need to get your ass downstairs if you want a lady, and there's plenty of them there waiting for you, you may need glasses have you consulted an optician lately GAY means men looking for men ,SEX means! well say no more! good hunting straight guy!
PS! keep breathing
salem666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #35
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
any women live in bethlahem pa by 1861 Stefko Blvd
Quote:
Geez, Newbie - did you ever pick the wrong forum to post in! That is unless by women you mean a sissy bitch man? LOLOL

Last edited by Kenny55; 03-12-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #36
salem666
Scrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
Geez, Newbie - did you ever pick the wrong forum to post in! That is unless by women you mean a sissy bitch man? LOLOL
sweet?
Old 03-13-2009, 06:41 AM   #37
lingam

lingam has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff T View Post
If there is one thing I like is the feel of a wet mouth on my hard shaft I love going to ABS with glory holes but nothing takes the place of watching a cock hungry slut work it being able to hold their head and pump that mouth is awsome what I want to try is a sexy T Girl that loves to be on the bottom of things Oh and for you Glory Hole Hunters in Houston try the ABS on the corner of Pinemont And Hollister in NW Houston back right booth you never Know I might be on the other side If I am be ready for a huge load! It's a gift I have to go along with this slab of sweet meat!
sweeeettttt;-)
lingam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:01 AM   #38
sweeter than sweet

sweeter than sweet has one green dot.  Good for them!

My favorite glory hole experience was anything but that. LOL Let me explain.
I went into a booth at Hollywood Video in North Seattle, and waited and waited and nothing so I moved to another booth and same thing. As I was leaving the booth [and the club] I was addressed by a good looking man in his early to mid 30's that said, "The real action is in the main room down at the end of the hall,
so I thanked him and went to the end and opened the door.
The room was quite large with comfortable seating arranged in a circle around
a padded area about 8x8 ft. On the mat were 2 women and a guy and they were doing all the things that 2 women and 1 guy can do to the enjoyment and pleasure of all those seated and watching.
I took a seat and watched as the next group took the "stage". 3 guys. They did about everything that 3 guys can do to each other and I asked a woman sitting near me how this all worked and she said "Just state what you are into and anyone that wants in on it comes up and joins you, if you agree to it. They have a couple of security guards to enforce peoples boundaries. It is pretty cool. What are you into?"
I just laughed and said,"You will soon find out.------
The rest has already been posted under a couple of different catagories, but I got as fucked as anyone ever wants to get fucked that day. Been back a few times, but it has never been quite the same. Good but different. Usually there are very few, or no women there. That first night, I believe there were 6, if my memory serves me right.
I owe it all to a failed glory hole experience. LOL
sweeter than sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #39
lingam

lingam has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeter than sweet View Post
My favorite glory hole experience was anything but that. LOL Let me explain.
I went into a booth at Hollywood Video in North Seattle, and waited and waited and nothing so I moved to another booth and same thing. As I was leaving the booth [and the club] I was addressed by a good looking man in his early to mid 30's that said, "The real action is in the main room down at the end of the hall,
so I thanked him and went to the end and opened the door.
The room was quite large with comfortable seating arranged in a circle around
a padded area about 8x8 ft. On the mat were 2 women and a guy and they were doing all the things that 2 women and 1 guy can do to the enjoyment and pleasure of all those seated and watching.
I took a seat and watched as the next group took the "stage". 3 guys. They did about everything that 3 guys can do to each other and I asked a woman sitting near me how this all worked and she said "Just state what you are into and anyone that wants in on it comes up and joins you, if you agree to it. They have a couple of security guards to enforce peoples boundaries. It is pretty cool. What are you into?"
I just laughed and said,"You will soon find out.------
The rest has already been posted under a couple of different catagories, but I got as fucked as anyone ever wants to get fucked that day. Been back a few times, but it has never been quite the same. Good but different. Usually there are very few, or no women there. That first night, I believe there were 6, if my memory serves me right.
I owe it all to a failed glory hole experience. LOL
so let me "probe" this further....anything similar orgy fun places in the energy "corridor" ;-) but the seattle experience was creamy and peachy buddy :-)
lingam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #40
salem666
Scrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
sweet?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: