Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.30 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
ric1234

ric1234 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink What's your cocksucking technique?

How do you like to suck cock? What have you found that works the best to provide maximum stimulation? I would like to hear from other guys out there and ways they have found to give the best oral pleasure possible. I have not had a cock in my mouth in a very long time (preteen w/friend) and I know what feels good to me but was wondering if there are other techniques (suction, stroking or breathing) that can intensify the experience even more. Post here, I'd love to learn new things..

Last edited by ric1234; 11-14-2012 at 11:38 AM.
ric1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

I like a butt plug or a couple of fingers up my ass while getting sucked. My GF likes a vibrator up hers while I'm sucking her cock... uh I mean clit.
I tried humming while sucking her but she didn't like it.

Last edited by UnknownNobody; 12-02-2012 at 09:10 AM.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
martymoose90210

martymoose90210 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric1234 View Post
How do you like to suck cock? What have you found that works the best to provide maximum stimulation? I would like to hear from other guys out there and ways they have found to give the best oral pleasure possible. I have not had a cock in my mouth in a very long time (preteen w/friend) and I know what feels good to me but was wondering if there are other techniques (suction, stroking or breathing) that can intensify the experience even more. Post here, I'd love to learn new things..
I like to deepthroat and to use my hands on his shaft and balls. Some ball sucking. I like to fondle his ass and to touch his ass with a fingertip, maybe insert a finger or two if he's into it. Once I start touching his cock with my mouth and hands, I like to keep stimulating it without stopping until he cums. I like to go slow most of the time, unless he let's me know he wants it faster. I like to let him be in control as much as possible, to let him fuck my face and cum in my mouth with no warning... Try different things and see what he likes and what you like. If it feels good to you, it likely feels good to him, too.
martymoose90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric1234 View Post
...my girlfriend always did kegel exercises so had perfect pussy muscle control...she could make a guy cum without moving her hips...just by clinching and unclinching her pussy muscles...i learned to do the samething with my mouth...since guys often asked me to do 'that thing that you do with your mouth' i guess that's how o do it best...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
loladehoe

loladehoe has one green dot.  Good for them!

If you want a guy to explode... and I mean explode with ecstasy... when you feel he is getting ready to cum, with your thumb and middle finger, you squeeze the bottom, base of his hard cock. Not squeeze hard, but squeeze enough to stop the CUM from coming out. Like squeezing a straw.

This prevents him from cumming. You do this a couple of times.. and soon enough he will be soooooo wanting to cum, thrusting his hard cock against your face sooo hard and all his cum would be sooo backed up that he will exploded with lots and lots and lots of cum and he will tell you that was incredible.

Oh yeah... I do this all the time.. Guys love it.

Visit My little site for my pics/vids: http://www.loladehoe.com
loladehoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
NYCfoul

NYCfoul has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Ayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladehoe View Post
If you want a guy to explode... and I mean explode with ecstasy... when you feel he is getting ready to cum, with your thumb and middle finger, you squeeze the bottom, base of his hard cock. Not squeeze hard, but squeeze enough to stop the CUM from coming out. Like squeezing a straw.

This prevents him from cumming. You do this a couple of times.. and soon enough he will be soooooo wanting to cum, thrusting his hard cock against your face sooo hard and all his cum would be sooo backed up that he will exploded with lots and lots and lots of cum and he will tell you that was incredible.

Come suck this 18 year old cock
NYCfoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #7
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCfoul View Post
Come suck this 18 year old cock
...i would if i could...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
ric1234

ric1234 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladehoe View Post

That is something I have never thought about. When my time comes, I'll make sure to try this!
ric1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
blue2u20

blue2u20 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default holy cow

I have never really thought about sucking a dick because I think I am straight but the thought getting slowly fucked in the ass is quite appealing. After reading those posts I may change my mind... where do u find clean guys for fun. Not a big bar guy
blue2u20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2u20 View Post
I have never really thought about sucking a dick because I think I am straight but the thought getting slowly fucked in the ass is quite appealing. After reading those posts I may change my mind... where do u find clean guys for fun. Not a big bar guy
If you have a "smartphone" download the Grindr app. You'll hook up.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: