Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.30 average. Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
CrazyJay

CrazyJay has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNobody
If you have a "smartphone" download the Grindr app. You'll hook up.
There is also something called 'BlueStacks App Player' that'll allow you to run Droid apps in windows...

Last edited by CrazyJay; 12-15-2012 at 11:23 PM.
CrazyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:13 AM   #12
socal_man

socal_man has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladehoe View Post
If you want a guy to explode... and I mean explode with ecstasy... when you feel he is getting ready to cum, with your thumb and middle finger, you squeeze the bottom, base of his hard cock. Not squeeze hard, but squeeze enough to stop the CUM from coming out. Like squeezing a straw.

This prevents him from cumming. You do this a couple of times.. and soon enough he will be soooooo wanting to cum, thrusting his hard cock against your face sooo hard and all his cum would be sooo backed up that he will exploded with lots and lots and lots of cum and he will tell you that was incredible.

Oh yeah... I do this all the time.. Guys love it.
Not recommended. That action will cause retrograde ejaculation and could lead to big problems if done on a recurring basis.... such as infertility, nerve damage and so on. Not to be a buzzkill, but I don't want to damage a guy... especially if I have the fortune of sucking his dick.

Last edited by socal_man; 12-16-2012 at 03:13 AM.
socal_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #13
Billinny

Billinny has one green dot.  Good for them!

I start out by teasingly ticking/fondling the balls with one hand, the other, run my fingers up and down the shaft, barely touching, then start to lightly stroke, stop, give a gentle squeeze, continue that. Next run the tip of my tongue around the head-rim, increasing the stroking/squeezing, then take he head in my mouth, my lips just under the rim, sucking and gently pulling on the rim. From there, increase the stroking, and move my mouth farther down the shaft, all the while still fondling the balls and increasing the sucking. Depending on partner's 'progression', adjusting 'speed' of preceding steps as necessary. Important to slow down if partner asks, to help him hold off shooting if he wants!
Billinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
jaykeek

jaykeek has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default hello

so I am straight but just reading this stuff I get turned on ...
jaykeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #15
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykeek View Post
so I am straight but just reading this stuff I get turned on ...
You need to get a hold of Charles! He'll get you to switch teams, right after your first orgasm!
BTW ask him to "do that thing he does with his mouth"

Last edited by UnknownNobody; 12-16-2012 at 02:43 PM.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #16
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

I don't really have much technique. I just try to keep my teeth of off me TSGF's big cock... uh I mean big, thick clit. I guess I don't have a very big mouth (as opposed to what everybody who knows me says) because her corona (cock head) just fits molar to molar in the back of my mouth.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #17
blue2u20

blue2u20 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Smart phone

Now I am afraid to download the apps..Is there a legit problem with them lol or is it a good shot of getting lucky
blue2u20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:33 PM   #18
CrazyJay

CrazyJay has one green dot.  Good for them!

I've seen the 'Grindr' app recommended multiple times, and heard you can find guys...if all your looking for is a hookup.

Other than simply testing it (just to see it, and to see if it'd actually run in that windows program i mentioned) I haven't used it.
CrazyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #19
mature60

mature60 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Naked on my knees

I prefer to be totally nude whenever possible but I'll wear some of my wife's undies if that turns my partner on. Its erotic to have my partner just pull his pants down or pull his cock out his fly because his being clothed makes me more conscious of my nudity.

My buddy usually sits in a chair with his legs open and I kneel on the floor. I usually start by running my tongue up and down his shaft, flicking it around the head of his cock and licking his balls (hairy balls are OK with me). I then start sucking on the head and progress to getting as much of his cock in my mouth as possible. I usually fondle his balls all the time I'm blowing him. Wish I could deep throat but never been able to.

I suck harder and faster when I know he's gonna cum, usually by feeling him get bigger and hotter in my mouth. When he starts spurting, I either swallow it or let him cum in my face if that's what he wants.

I usually lay back on the floor and he watches me masturbate and cum all over my own belly.
mature60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:22 AM   #20
blue2u20

blue2u20 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default blue stack

Do u know if blue stack keeps you anonymous. Some apps they say gives your name and location. Trying to be subtle and safe. Thanks for help
blue2u20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: