Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
mike5891234

mike5891234 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Question Im nervous about sucking my first cock, help!

I met this black guy on this gay dating site (Manhunt), and we've been texting back and forth. He sounds nice and chill, has a job, house, car etc. and he lives right by my college. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: ive never had sex with a girl, the most I got to was making out with a girl while she was topless and ive never done anything with a guy. Not even kiss lol. Anyway, should I be worrying about sucking cock before I do anything sexual with a girl? I really want to suck his cock! Its kinda big too, so thats like an added bonus hehe. Does it matter if I do something sexual with a man first? I know it must sound like a stupid predicament but Im stressing over this like crazy lol and its bugging me. Im also scared about STD's, Im perfectly clean and he says that hes clean too but there's the doubting part in my mind. I just want to suck his cock, nothing else for right now. Can anyone help me with my problems?
mike5891234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:16 AM   #2

newbie has one green dot.  Good for them!

we all say we are clean, most of us are. if you are worried about STD's. have him wear a rubber. as for being a virgin, we all were at one time. take your time. set your limits, do what feels good. remember it's just sex no need to over think things.

if you do some reading here. you will find that for most guyd sucking a dick was thier first sexual encounter.

do whats right for you and enjoy.
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:44 AM   #3
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike5891234 View Post
I met this black guy on this gay dating site (Manhunt), and we've been texting back and forth. He sounds nice and chill, has a job, house, car etc. and he lives right by my college. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: ive never had sex with a girl, the most I got to was making out with a girl while she was topless and ive never done anything with a guy. Not even kiss lol. Anyway, should I be worrying about sucking cock before I do anything sexual with a girl? I really want to suck his cock! Its kinda big too, so thats like an added bonus hehe. Does it matter if I do something sexual with a man first? I know it must sound like a stupid predicament but Im stressing over this like crazy lol and its bugging me. Im also scared about STD's, Im perfectly clean and he says that hes clean too but there's the doubting part in my mind. I just want to suck his cock, nothing else for right now. Can anyone help me with my problems?
...how old are you and how old is the black guy?...you mentioned kissing...if kissing and touching has been discussed that means that the guy is gay...no problem with that BUT since you're unsure about your sexual preferance and have never been with a girl...i'd start with a bi-sexual guy (which is probably what you are)...the bi guy won't be into kissing & etc...he'll only be there for the blowjob...bi or not...if the guy is older and more experienced and he knows your lack of experience...i'm sure he'll guide you through it...trust me the mental anguish of that first time is way over blown...once you get a dick in your mouth you'll wonder what you were worried about and what took you so long.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie View Post
we all say we are clean, most of us are. if you are worried about STD's. have him wear a rubber. as for being a virgin, we all were at one time. take your time. set your limits, do what feels good. remember it's just sex no need to over think things.

if you do some reading here. you will find that for most guyd sucking a dick was thier first sexual encounter.

do whats right for you and enjoy.
...he's right...you're over thinking this thing...its only sex...all you're going to do is suck his dick...you don't have to make a federal case out of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcurious27 View Post
Google HIV in Black Men...nothing racist but the facts you may want to consider first...IMHO...I would have a relationship with a female first before a guy as you may never know your preference otherwise.
http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/2...armingly-high/
...i tend to agree with this guy...have sex with a girl first...that said...its a 100-times easier to get a guy to let you suck his dick than it is to talk a girl out of her panties...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Well said Charles. My only slight disagreement is that I wouldn't be so sure about the part where...
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
...you mentioned kissing...if kissing and touching has been discussed that means that the guy is gay...no problem with that BUT since you're unsure about your sexual preferance and have never been with a girl...i'd start with a bi-sexual guy (which is probably what you are)...the bi guy won't be into kissing & etc...he'll only be there for the blowjob...
I would consider myself bi or pan-sexual and I love making out with a man or woman or ts/tg mtf or ftm.
Of course there are generalizations based on a grain of truth and perhaps I'm the exception.
But I do like it.

Last edited by UnknownNobody; 12-02-2012 at 09:25 AM.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
martymoose90210

martymoose90210 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike5891234 View Post
Anyway, should I be worrying about sucking cock before I do anything sexual with a girl? I really want to suck his cock!
I gave a guy a blowjob before I'd even been with a topless girl. I really enjoyed sucking the guy's dick and did it again many times over many years. I've never regretted it. Less than a year later, I lost my virginity with my first girlfriend and realized I liked women more than I like men.

Today, I'm married and enjoy sex with my wife. I also still want to suck cock. For me, my relationship with my wife is a deep, emotional bond and our sex is deeply emotional (and highly pleasurable). Sucking cock is pure lust for me! I get turned on in a different way than I do with my wife. For me, sucking cock is not deeply emotional, but just sexual. I've never wanted to kiss a guy or anything like that.

But we'll all different. I think it's best to explore your sexuality and see. Now, while you're young. That's the only way you'll learn to understand, and hopefully accept, yourself.

So in your position, I'd go for it.
martymoose90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #6
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNobody View Post
Well said Charles. My only slight disagreement is that I wouldn't be so sure about the part where... I would consider myself bi or pan-sexual and I love making out with a man or woman or ts/tg mtf or ftm.
Of course there are generalizations based on a grain of truth and perhaps I'm the exception.
But I do like it.
You're not the exception. For the longest time I was repulsed by the idea of kissing a man. Then I learned to really let go and embrace my bi-sexuality and it was wonderful. A lot of it is about self-acceptance.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:15 PM   #7
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4manfun View Post
You're not the exception. For the longest time I was repulsed by the idea of kissing a man. Then I learned to really let go and embrace my bi-sexuality and it was wonderful. A lot of it is about self-acceptance.
...you make sense...maybe deep down i'm alright with bi...and sucking dicks...but not with being gay...which to me is symbolized by kissing...as many dicks as i've sucked...it make me uncomfortable to see two guys kissing...or even holding hands...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #8
Shock Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
...you make sense...maybe deep down i'm alright with bi...and sucking dicks...but not with being gay...which to me is symbolized by kissing...as many dicks as i've sucked...it make me uncomfortable to see two guys kissing...or even holding hands...
Interesting, Charles. Of course, I should add that in cases where I am actually kissing a man, it is in a very sexual environment, like a theater. If I see guys kissing in videos or in public, it turns me off. I guess I just have to be in that highly erotic state to enjoy it. Blame the dopamine.

Nonetheless, each to his own.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

I guess from the self acceptance perspective I'm pretty good with that. I've had to overcome more than a few obstacles in life. Being relatively self assured helps there too. I've had one shrink or another ask me to label myself and my response was of course, "What the fuck does it matter, I'm ME." Society shouldn't be interested in what I do with whom. I'm OK with it and whoever my partner of the moment is, is OK with it.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #10
Shock Me!

Roger that.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: