Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Computers, Technology & Gaming

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 2.79 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
jamiesmith81

jamiesmith81 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default DFW CPU hacked, locked out, need someone to get me back in

A cruel trick by college student has left my laptop where I can't get in.
Need someone with some skill to get me back into my laptop. If in the
dfw area, willing to bring to you or meet some where.

help please
jamiesmith81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
wall-2-wall

wall-2-wall has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default More Info

Can you give more info please. What Brand and Model of laptop? What Operating System (Windows XP, Vista etc...)?
Any other details?
wall-2-wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
jamiesmith81

jamiesmith81 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Dell, Windows 7, and whatever they did when I cut the power on it pulls up the login but it says other and my password doesn't work. I can't go any further.
In DFW, please help!
jamiesmith81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
3D_SintaxXx

3D_SintaxXx has one green dot.  Good for them!

First off where is DFW? And have u tried running the comp in safe mode? If not try that and if it still doesn't work u may need to pull the hard drive and access it via another computer to get around the password.
3D_SintaxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
garyvet

garyvet has one green dot.  Good for them!

Follow the "Best Answer" instructions here... if this won't get you in, then a reset utility will be needed.... along with someone that knows how to use it...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6101218AAakP95
garyvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #6
OrityKetBer

OrityKetBer has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default coach outlet NeFloobebeamn unconsqueuext

louis vuitton Whilst getting associated having an corporation, a single should not only try to have an understanding of the career that a single does but also how the organization works. Business is really a group of people in hierarchy working in direction of attaining a certain goal. We have many different positions like Freshers, Executives, Mangers, top administration, CEO and so forth. louis vuitton
http://www.louisvuittonsaturday.com Irrrm a sucker to the actual refined ebony red stripe inside the best and also the buckle is precisely sooo sweet! Each and every factor about the silhohette screams stunning final but not the very least that different green unique is often a tiny of frosting at the birthday cake. Discomfort her to face as much as? The actual When you are on the event using mates Louboutin footwear, or probably seeking around from the neighborhood mall, these comfortable shoes are very good for most occasions. Not just will they appear valuable, they could be located in three or way more conventional colour selection combos which implies you possibly can effortlessly fit them by way of a thing... louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton It is actually vital the two elements of promotions each profile and revenue compliment each other. Why don?t you try giving a single promotional shower and bath package deal for your female staff? You?ll certainly see the difference with their overall performance and aura. Connect a observe on it like, ?Inform me everything you assume of this particular bundle. http://www.louisvuittonsaturday.com
http://www.louisvuittonsaturday.net And a advantage: an understated use of scent (aftershave, cologne or perfume) shows that you simply consider an further stage with your grooming and can have a positive impact not just by yourself mood but on these around you. In accordance with the Social Challenges Study Centre in Oxford, Uk, subtle fragrances may have dramatic effects in improving your temper and perception of well-being. Also, in experiments, topics exposed to pleasant fragrances often give larger 'attractiveness ratings' to folks in photographs. louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet Myth #2 Your Wind Turbine will influence your tv. This is not true as well. I'll teach you where to spot your turbine in order not to possess this happen. louis vuitton bags
http://www.louisvuittonsunday.net Altering fashion from the minute, is not any extended a uncomplicated bag of tools to hold products, the bag's performance, look have create into a style to think about the vital normal to get a first-class bag. The final but not the minimum, I choose to suggest a channel of receiving eye-catching and brandnew style bags in case you can not afford to pay for skypriced Chanel bags. Cultural workers in Shanghai, in accordance with this cultural sensation, a new world opened as much as produce a bit of "Sunshine Farm" to help young folks indulge within the community to Chanel Replica Bags help them appear out from your network, go life, come to actuality, and cultural contacts with buddies, rather than what problems on the web, for buddies and do not satisfy a phrase is "steal", stolen lifestyle, stole the spirit, steal household depart, but stole the friendship. louis vuitton
http://www.louisvuittonsaturday.net Now I scanning the food aisles seeking out something that states pleasant. This was my 1st mistake. I in fact ate some sugar-free fudge and was without delay spot welded towards the bathroom for 6 hours.. louis vuitton
louis vuitton Paired with candy and gum machines, you may do pretty nicely with sticker devices. To get probably the most from them, invest in kinds that have a lot of the more recent engineering. Two columns are improved than a single given that you can fit far more alternatives in the device. louis vuitton handbags
http://www.louisvuittonsaturday.net Assuring that qualified docs-ER, neurologist, neurosurgeon,actual physical med/rehab would be the kinds to perform the acute evaluation comply with up care is paramount. The dangers are also high if incorrect care is rendered. This may very well be described as a pricey endeavor to assure that our athletes are effectively cared for, but it is worth it.. louis vuitton
OrityKetBer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: