Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Arts & Entertainment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 3.24 average. Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
kristene1920

kristene1920 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

The Hobbit is about the tale of Bilbo Baggins played by Martin Freeman, a hobbit who is swept into an impressive mission to recover the Lost Kingdom of Erebor from the dangerous monster named Smaug played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Bilbo was approach by the wizard Galdalf the Grey played by Ian McKellen. He finds himself in the company of 13 dwarfs under the leadership of ThorinOakenshield played by Rich Armitage. Their quest is to reach the wasteland of the Lonely Mountain but first they must passed a treacherous and dangerous goblin tunnels swarmed by Goblins, Orcs, giant spiders, Shape-shifters and Sorcerers.

In this treacherous tunnel where Bilbo Baggins met the creature that will make changes in his life, Gollum. Gollum owns a ring that is associated with luck. It is his "my Precious" ring, a golden ring that is tied to the fate of all Middle-earth men manners Bilbo Baggins cannot fully understand. https://gist.github.com/4315435
kristene1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #2
big-man

big-man has one green dot.  Good for them!

I watched the Hobbit..was a really good movie. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it!
big-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
Sapphire

Sapphire recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

We saw this movie twice. 1st time in IMAX 3D and the second time in regular digital 3D. Super movie!!!

We'll see it again...but this time, just the regular showing. The movie is 3 hours...and it goes by quickly. ...so much going on.

If you haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies...parts 1-3... try and watch those first, before you see this movie. You can get the 3 DVD set at Walmart for about 12.99.

-

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears Godís words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.Ē
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

"I will not dignify an accusation or a mocker with a reply." - Sapphire
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #4
Sapphire

Sapphire recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Has anyone else seen "The Hobbit"?

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears Godís words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.Ē
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

"I will not dignify an accusation or a mocker with a reply." - Sapphire
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: