Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Employment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
Ralphito2012

Ralphito2012 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Exclamation Direct sales

Looking for new people that is in need for an extra income working by promoting healthier lifestyle , this is a very successful global network marketing business and we are looking for new entrepreneurs to join this industry that's changing people's life all over the world , can you imagine your self driving the car of your dreams , buying the house you always wanted , travel around the world without worring about bills , well this industry offers you incredible pay outs for part times or business builders at all levels , so if your looking just for an extra income or need a change a new career , comes join us , join the team of entreprenuers of the 21th century ,ill give you a reason why you want to choose this industry , this is what you been doing :

Traditional job:
8-12 hours a day + 5-7 days a week + 30-40 years of your working life = retirement check + social security checks !

This is what you can start doing :

Network marketing :
3-5 hours a day + 2-4 days a week + 2-5 years of working life = financial freedom !

So if you are struggling let me tell you something :

"We are all like a sail boat and its not the blowing of the wind that determinate our destination , it's the set of the sail" , so if you hadn't been making the right decision in the past 5 years and you are tired of it and need a change , there is never too late to start setting Better sails so the next 2-5 years can drastically change the destination of you own boat ! Send me an email and let me help you change the curse of your life , let us help you set a Better sails

Healingplans4life@gmail.com
Ralphito2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
Mastercook

Mastercook has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default This is scam, you have to buy the most expensive cookware to be able to make money

This is scam, you have to buy the most expensive cookware to be able to make money. you will be on commission, if they pay
Mastercook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
Ralphito2012

Ralphito2012 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercook View Post
This is scam, you have to buy the most expensive cookware to be able to make money. you will be on commission, if they pay
Cookware??? Who is talking about cookware ? Nobody is talking about buying expensive stuff !!!!Where did you get this absurd information ? This is a wealthness industry , you obviously have no idea of what network marketing is , but if you'd like a free consultation please let me know that's why I'm here for to educate more people about this extraordinary opportunity . Please don't talk trash about something you don't know about educate yourself , education is the key to discover Welthness opportunities
Ralphito2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: