Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Old 04-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #1
CumLover

Default Any Gloryholes in Toronto?

Looking for gloryholes or hard willing cocks to suck in TORONTO Canada.
Love to suck cock and take a thick load of cum in my mouth and on my face.

There used to be 2 I knew about that I would suck at that were amazing- even sucked the store clerk at one
Old 04-09-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
femmcindy

Default what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumLover View Post
Looking for gloryholes or hard willing cocks to suck in TORONTO Canada.
Love to suck cock and take a thick load of cum in my mouth and on my face.

There used to be 2 I knew about that I would suck at that were amazing- even sucked the store clerk at one
pardonez-moi what are clerks doing at glory holes?do the clerks hand out napkins?sell tickets?give you mouthwash?it makes no sense, cindy thought a glory hole was a dirty mens room with a hole in the wall where you pigs suck each other off like dogs.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
goody69

Default toronto

i am in toronto baby............nice cock for you to suck
Old 04-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #4
femmcindy

Default bon jour mer syer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody69 View Post
i am in toronto baby............nice cock for you to suck
cindy doesn't know if you were being fresh ,but this is not an insult to the femm,cindy would suck your penis if we met and she thought you were cute and you were sweet to her,her problem is gay men sticking there cocks in the wall not knowing who or what is on the other side,it creeps me out, and all this swapping fluid without the condoms ,they will wake up one morning with big black spots all over there face ,and die
Old 04-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
goody69

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmcindy View Post
cindy doesn't know if you were being fresh ,but this is not an insult to the femm,cindy would suck your penis if we met and she thought you were cute and you were sweet to her,her problem is gay men sticking there cocks in the wall not knowing who or what is on the other side,it creeps me out, and all this swapping fluid without the condoms ,they will wake up one morning with big black spots all over there face ,and die
Your are so right............and extremly smart as well for being cautious, and i am the same i always look before i stick my cock out.............lol

By the way you are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #6
dreamscumtrue

Toronto I Would Love To Meet You
Old 04-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
biguy

Hey I'm also in Toronto, and looking for a cock sucking Buddy!!

Send me a message: bmg1099@hotmail.com
Old 10-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #8
CumLover

Anyone in Toronto looking to get sucked and shoot a thick load all over my tongue?
Old 10-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #9
CumLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmcindy View Post
pardonez-moi what are clerks doing at glory holes?do the clerks hand out napkins?sell tickets?give you mouthwash?it makes no sense, cindy thought a glory hole was a dirty mens room with a hole in the wall where you pigs suck each other off like dogs.
It was at a place with booths in the back area..I went in and asked the clerk if it was busy today and he said it was quiet, but I went in anyways...was nothing going on at the gloryholes, so as I walked out he asked "any luck"? I told him no, as I was looking to suck not get sucked...so he asked if I wanted to suck him..so he pulled his cock out and I got on my knees...I sucked him for about 3 minutes before he pumped my mouth full of thick cum..it was hot because was in the front of the store, and anyone could have walked in
Old 10-21-2008, 05:20 AM   #10
guinness

wow cumlover.

where is this place? send me a private message please.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: