Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 34 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 12:20 AM   #11
bixnylonxmale

I just get so turned on doing it in front of a woman.
The one experience I had with a friend and his wife
was just that. Hot.
I know my friend totally enjoyed me, and I gave him
so much extra special treatment, because I was
doing everything in my power to make sure his wife
was enjoying it watching and then getting close to us.
After all, it was she who wanted it for him, but for her
as well.
Her husband never had his cock sucked before, by
a man so this was a real treat for him and twice as
good for her.

Actually, I sucked him off in a supermarket parking lot
one night. Yea it was risky, but it was exciting and
just made it more special, because he really understood
how serious I was about this.

Kisses
Old 05-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #12
Jacktrew

well if any of you are in Monterey, CA and need a guy to suck off in front of your wife--hit me up!
Old 05-27-2008, 10:08 AM   #13
voyeurman01

voyeurman01 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonie View Post
I did once. I was dating a psychologist. She made me masturbade in front of another couple, and then suck the guy. It was naughty
now that would be hot your one lucky dude
voyeurman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #14
FarmBoy974

I love having a woman or even a group of women watch me suck cock and get my ass fucked. It is really the ultimate pleasure for me, hearing them giggle and laugh. And just their verbal input about how cute and sweet I look wit a big cock in my mouth or ass (better yet both at the same time) and how precious the look on my face when a guy cums with a big, thick delicious load in my mouth is certain to make me cum too. But, I cum more like a girl. Instead of ejaculating, I get longer, more intense and multiple orgasms where the cum just oozes out. Even with guys, I am to be used and not to allow my little dinky to be sucked nor fuck as both would demonstrate something masculine remaining.
The best thing ever would be for a woman to photograph and video tape me sucking cock and getting fucked. Have her sell and post both on the Internet. And of course, use te explicit evidence to out me in my neighborhood, work and family. Absolutely scorching hot to be outed like that. By myself, I am afraid of doing it.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:24 AM   #15
bixnylonxmale

Save yourself all the trouble, and just get your local tv news station
and have them film you outside your house on your street sucking
some guy and your all set.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:14 AM   #16
bigblondebear

Smile

I Had A Gf Watch Me Suck A Guys Cock Before...i Wish My Current Gf Would Be Into Me Being Bisexual...i Love Sucking A Big Cock Infront Of Women
Old 05-31-2008, 02:18 PM   #17
jerryr0000

jerryr0000 has one green dot.  Good for them!

iwas in an adult theater and a couple came in i was playing wit the guy next to me
i stopped when the lady said to keep going that she liked tost a guy suck a hard cock well i got on my knees and sucked him until he came i ended up sucking 6 cocks and her pussy full of cum
jerryr0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:59 AM   #18
biguy52

Default would love it...

in a similar thread i replied that i once had 3 high school girls watch me blow a guy down at the beach one night...really would love to meet a couple where the woman wants to watch her man pleasured...have responded to some internet ads, but they all seem to be pro's or spammers who are not serious about meeting...if any couples in the new york city area are interested, let me know and we can explore the possiblilities...siguy52@hotmail.com
Old 06-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #19
voyeurman01

voyeurman01 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylorie View Post
Hi,

I am a woman and a younger one at that... 21... and my biggest fetish is reading all the kinkiest stories on here... i have a dream of watching two men fuck the shit out of eachother mouth ass ... it is the hottest thing ever... i would love to find a bi guy that would let me pound his ass for him ... seriously... i love it... i don't know why anyone would be against unless they are a homophob and that just sucks.. hope this helped
wish you lived out here in AZ I'd let you fuck my with a strap on
voyeurman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #20
restaurantguy

My first bi experience was a couple while out of town on business, we met at a bar had a few drinks and conversation, the invited me to their room for more drinks, while hter and a little tipsy, she began to kiss and fondle me and siad she would do "anything" to see a guy suck her husbands cock, I was just drunk enuf to let my inhibitons go by the wayside and started to play with his cock, the more i played the wilder she became, when I fnally started to suck his cock she went wild, playing with herself and acting like a "cheerleader" when he came in mymouth she came also and began to rub her wet pussy all ove rme. What a first tiem experience and i have loved sucking cock since.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: