Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Employment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
beautifuljuliet

Default Is there a legit work from home, hourly, no fee job out there that you know of?

Is there a legit work from home, hourly, no fee job out there that you know of? I am having a very hard time finding one. I do not want a start up buisness. Just to work for a real company. Could someone out there steer me in the right direction to find one?
Old 06-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
jem77pmc

Default Alternatives

I have been looking into this subject for about a year now, and its slim pickings. When it comes to working online, the biggest income getter is marketing. I have been doing it for a year, but in the last two months its become quite boring and isn't very honest work. Most of the things you see as "work from home" are these internet marketers who actually do not have a job for you, but sell you information on how to make money. Avoid these, because unless you can afford a 20 person team to write articles and website content its a waste of time.

If you have a skill that can translate into an actual use for a company, there are legit jobs to work from home. Medical billing, customer service reps for reservations, and IT support. Try finding a forum that is mainly self employed people discussing what they do and how they found a niche.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
No Investment Income

I know of one contact me for details.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
robnor

Smile I've been work from home over a year.

hello,

I've been business owner working from home for over a year and its doing pretty good. Call me 760-596-1983 or check this site and it explain everything what i do. www.nruteam212.com and put the pin code success.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:43 AM   #5
Sparquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifuljuliet View Post
Is there a legit work from home, hourly, no fee job out there that you know of? I am having a very hard time finding one. I do not want a start up buisness. Just to work for a real company. Could someone out there steer me in the right direction to find one?
Hello Juliet,

Why sure, there are plenty of legit, hourly, no fee work from home jobs available. The key is knowing how to find them. Would you mind sharing what your interests/skills/experiences are? What specific type of home job would you want?

Most people would be pleasantly surprised at the wide variety of job categories that are available as "home employment" ... not home business, but an actual hourly job from home.

Let us know exactly what you want and we can provide better help for you.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:00 AM   #6
orickie1

Smile Hi Juliette

I can tell you of 3 legimate work at home call centers you can research on the internet. Convergys, West, Alpine--they all hire home workers for an hourly fee. Hope this helps.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #7
Ric

"no fee job" and "work from home" not if you want to any SERIOUS money.. but yes, theres LOTS out there with "no" fees, you can take surveys, answer emails, etc to make $50 per day.
I looked into answering emails, lmao, they paid 0.05 per email. Im happy doing what I am.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:14 AM   #8
mortimasdotcom

Good luck with your search, I only make some bucks from adsense and a few "paid to" programs on the internet.. Just a hobby but a couple hundred a month at this point, not too great... good luck...
Old 09-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #9
mpotekhen

I am not sure of anything that you can do from home that does not involve working with a computer. The company I work with has been around for about 35 years. There are many scams out there but if you have an open mind you can make a great income.

I was very leery at first myself but after doing my research and working the business for the past year I am glad I did.

I agree with some of the others in that if you are looking to make a real income you have to start your own business with a proven company.

Good luck
Old 09-29-2008, 06:16 AM   #10
job5ter

The perfect sit at home hourly jobs do exist, but they're hard to find. Most people that have these jobs, usually sat at a desk for a few years, before they got to that point. To answer your question, I think data entry is the only thing that you could easily find, and work from home, hourly, from the start.

Working from home requires a computer, which means, you should probably at least know how to be a programmer, graphic designer, data entry, marketing (stuffing emails), and so on. Pick one and run with it.

I've got some data entry people that work from home. If you want to work from home, you should contact a temp agency and let them know what you're looking for and that you want to work from home. A lot of temps eventually get hired by the contracting company, if you proove your worth.

You can also go to "get a freelancer dot com," and see what types of jobs are available to bid on. With that, learn how to do what people are paying for, and get good at it.

You can start a data entry business. Learn PHP/MySQL, Data

Last edited by job5ter; 09-29-2008 at 06:21 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: