Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Old 06-16-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
Conspiracy

Conspiracy has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Guys/Girls: Tell us the first time you gave/recieved a blowjob

I find it so unfair that a similar thread is only in the gay section of the forum. I enjoy hearing stories from both sexes... straight/bi/gay or whatever. I like to hear stories from both receiving and giving side. So here it is: the thread where you can tell all about your first(or favorite) oral experience. I'll start it off.

Receiving: The first time I received a blowjob, I was 13 years old and going to a Catholic school. The girls in that class were highly sexual and on many occasions, they sat in groups reading their favorite parts from Zane books. One girl, Jade, was an average jane in the group. She had very long, raven black, thick hair. Her skin color was no lighter than her hair but her lips were real pink.

Anyway, one day in computer class me and her sat in the very back of class. We weren't really friends and never talked to each other much but she got real comfy with me that day. Eventually, she started rubbing my legs and then my thighs. Before I knew it, she was playing with my dick from the outside of my jeans. I made it easier for her and pulled out my dick for her play with it. It was rock hard and I was already pre-cumming. Her hands were so cold but it felt good when she started jerking it.

She didn't jerk it for very long and eventually got scared of playing with it. So during lunch I went to the bathroom, praying that she would follow me. She did. She honestly didn't waste a second to push me in the stall and suck my dick. I never got a real blowjob before(a few teases here and there) and it was one of the best feelings ever. She sent tingles to my spine. Especially when she swirled her tongue! I grabbed her hair from the scalp and started forcing her head to bob at my desired pace.

She wasn't the prettiest girl in the world but I was rather upset that she didn't make any eye contact with me. I wanted to look at her in the eyes and watch her reactions and I forced her to go deeper or faster. She seemed way too concentrated on the blowjob. Soon enough, I felt the climax coming closer and I held her head down as I started to explode in her mouth. Had it not been for the 'yelp' she made after I came, I wouldn't have known that she knew. For some reason, she kept going after that. I'm not like other guys, once I cum then it's OVER.

I didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything so I just loosened my grip on her hair and told her, "I'm done." She sucked it up for one more time and then picked her head up. She started spitting up a gallon of saliva in the toilet and I just stood in the stall with her, waiting for her to get ready to leave. Every since that day we talked a lot more but sadly, that perfect opportunity never came again.

Giving: This post was long enough without this part of the story but I did share one of my favorite "giving" sexual encounter in the thread that inspired this one. Here.

Last edited by Conspiracy; 06-16-2008 at 02:11 PM. Reason: A quick correction
Conspiracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
Rider65

Rider65 has one green dot.  Good for them!

My first BJ happened when I was 16.

I had a crush on this really cute girl with huge boobs. I offered to give her a ride home from school one day, and she accepted.

We got to her house, and she invited me in. We went to her bedroom, and she leaned over and kissed me. We started making out and I told her she was a good kisser. She smiled and said, "I'm good at other things too" and she opened my pants and went to work.

Before the big "finish", we heard the garage door open. It was her mom coming home.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
sin-thia

sin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry ass

Was that you??????
sin-thia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #4
Rider65

You'd remember me if it was.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
sin-thia

sin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry asssin-thia can buy and sell your sorry ass

This is certainly the day for people with the same experiences

Your story could have been me, from the boobs to the comment. But when the door opened, he wanted to continue. Thought it would be a hoot to get caught
Old 06-16-2008, 01:57 PM   #6
Rider65

Oh no! I ran out of her room and jumped on the couch like I was watching TV. Just played it cool. The hardest part was getting my shoes out of her room without her mom seeing.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #7
sin-thia

My mom just turned on the light and stood there for a moment. I 'bout died. He still talks about it - wondering what would have happened a few minutes later. Silly man.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:11 PM   #8
Rider65

Parents coming home runed many sexual escapades for me.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
Conspiracy

Conspiracy has one green dot.  Good for them!

shin-thia, I would like to know the first time you gave head... or I'll be interested in hearing the story you're referring to now.
Conspiracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
azgirl

azgirl : former child star

ok why am I drawing a blank.....I am not that old!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: