Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 99 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #21
bottomlover

Iv'e enjoyed sucking cocks-having my cock sucked with an other man since i was 18. i just love doing it watching a cock grow and getting my mouthh toungue around it!
Old 10-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #22
kenjsupp

kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikurious View Post
I agree with Baller3000 and find myself in the same boat. I want to experience sucking a cock dry and having it explode in my mouth but discretion is not negotiable. And, wanting the cum in my mouth makes it very risky in just going out and sucking any cock available. Disease free and want to stay that way.
Agreed about the cum in mouth being risky behavior, but that's such a big part of the fun of sucking dick, yes? I don't necessarily swallow every time but love the feel of the warm cum squirting into my mouth or all over my lips. Like many here, I don't like to kiss another guy. I don't care about hugging him. I just want to play with and taste his dick. To me, a man cannot compare with the soft feminine feel of a woman....breasts, soft lips, soft skin, odor and of course a wet and hopefully tight pussy. But then again, there's the special feel of a nice hard dick.

Best of both worlds.
kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #23
justfriends

Default Also interested

I'm in the same situation. I wouldn't really want a relationship with another guy. I enjoy women too much. But for some strange reason, I just really want to suck another guy's cock.
I had the opportunity once, about nine years ago and really enjoyed it. I haven't done it since but really have a craving for it. I'm not real kean on the idea of having him cum in my mouth though. I'm just way too freaked out
about the possibility of STD's

But I don't consider myself gay. The guy who I got with was gay. I don't regret ever doing that because I enjoyed it so much. He was very patient and really easy going about the whole thing, so that made it much more comfortable for me.

But I agree with the other people who say that being gay is a lifestyle. Just b/c you want to suck another guy's cock doesn't mean you're gay.

I'd like to find another guy who is "healthy" and get together. But I'm not
sure when that'll be.

But I tip my hat to any "straight" guy who is willing to not only admit that he wants to suck cock, but is also willing to do it. That just means he's very secure with himself.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:12 PM   #24
Seaman

"just Friends' Said it all....Women are truly amazingly wonderful, but wanting to suck a cock, especially as part of a MFM is part of the no strings fun. The guy who says he would never do that is definitely insecure and probably IS a closet gay.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #25
rrrumbler54

I suppose none of us cocksuckers are "gay" Even when I have a cock in my mouth, I'm not "gay".

I have sucked & been sucked, fucked & been fucked, mostly though gloryholes. Never once did I consider myself "gay". I've never kissed a man; that's too gay. I've never gone to bed with another man, & I never want to; again, too gay.

I will admit to being bi. To me, it just means following the old hippy lifestyle - If it feels good, do it!

Don't let ANYONE label you!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:15 PM   #26
XandriaGifts.com

Wow, what a thread....
Old 12-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #27
ksmiling49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikurious View Post
I agree with Baller3000 and find myself in the same boat. I want to experience sucking a cock dry and having it explode in my mouth but discretion is not negotiable. And, wanting the cum in my mouth makes it very risky in just going out and sucking any cock available. Disease free and want to stay that way.
I agree with you I think about experiencing sucking a cock from soft to hard to soft again
Old 12-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #28
iamthe12thman

Default i am str8

never sucked a dick but may try it
Old 12-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #29
squibsquab

to me its not about homosexuality or bisexuality, its just sexual.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:20 AM   #30
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by squibsquab View Post
to me its not about homosexuality or bisexuality, its just sexual.
Couldn't agree more - I've been saying this all along!!!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: