Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2005, 05:17 AM   #1
golfforfood34

Looking for Massage Parlor Reviews

Post your reviews of massage parlors you have frequented.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:02 AM   #2
carl6969

Question Not a real great idea......

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfforfood34
Post your reviews of massage parlors you have frequented.
Why? Do you want them to get a lot of unwanted attention by law enforcement when somebody posts a few too many details about their experience?
Old 01-21-2005, 09:35 AM   #3
golfforfood34

Default Rebuttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl6969
Why? Do you want them to get a lot of unwanted attention by law enforcement when somebody posts a few too many details about their experience?
If a person has a grasp of the English language, they can post discreetly. I'm sure all the adds in the adult section are very law abiding.

Get back in your shallow pool WadofMeat
Old 01-24-2005, 02:41 PM   #4
sunshinegirly

Default Pathetic

Why dont you all go out and find yourself some real women, vs. having to pay for one?
Old 01-26-2005, 03:36 PM   #5
luvrofladies

Default HI all

Not sure where you are from but I like to go to a place in Rocky Mount NC, it isnt a massage parlor but much better . ULC/A Touch With Klass. They do have a website if you would like to check it out. www.touchwithklass.com
Old 02-24-2006, 03:03 PM   #6
duckplucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DICKLOVER
you know you can get some real women without going to those places
Man that sounds like an invite. So where are you located, I just might be interested myself. Shoot me a PM or Email

Last edited by duckplucker; 02-24-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:37 AM   #7
Hankster

Some reviews that may help some of you...

Massage Parlor Reviews:

Since a lot of them change names frequently, I’m just going to post addresses/general locations.

5850 Ranchester #850: ($50/hr + tips) This place has changed owners a bunch of times since I’ve first been there in 2001. A couple of gals I liked (Lily, Nancy, Amy, Coco) are no longer there. They were late 20s/early 30s Asian gals that were accommodating (i.e. al fresco, good happy endings) and might do full service. Currently, there’s a couple of hot gals there that are not very accommodating. The one that is accommodating is named Amy. She’s a little plain and pushing 40, but goes al fresco and gives a great happy ending. At least the current owner FINALLY put in a shower.

Fondren@Westheimer on 3rd floor of Office Building, SW Corner: ($50.00 per hour + tips) This location is more private and discreet than some are. There’s usually 3 Asian gals there. Usually 1 is really hot and she knows it, working you for the extra tips. The others are usually not as pretty, but more accommodating and less greedy. They’ll give you the full service usually. They don’t have a shower for the clients though. Also there’s too much turn over in this location though. So if you’re looking for a regular gal, you’ll be disappointed.

9115 Bellaire Blvd. Suite 121: This location in SW Chinatown is economical ($35.00 per hour base rate, plus tips) and the girls are friendly, but plain. The place also looks a little dirty. They have a shower, but I wouldn’t use it because it’s a little dirty. The gals keep clean though and they give good happy endings. A good place for a guy on a budget.

Better Health Spa--9275 Richmond Ave. #162: ($50.00/hr plus tips) This place is not in the best location—strip mall is run down, etc. My regular massage gal worked here briefly, but quit because she and one of the other girls got robbed here. I now see her somewhere else. I dropped by once before she told me what happened—the new owner hired some cute girls, the place is kept clean inside and the gals are clean. It has a shower that’s kept clean too. However, that location is just not desirable.

Helen-5900 Ranchester Drive #226: ($50.00 plus tips) This woman is attractive, though a little older (early 30s) than some would care for. She’s very accommodating, will go al fresco and gives WONDERFUL happy endings, but no full service. She’s out of the country in Taiwan for the next 2 months, but she’ll be back in June. If you like a great happy ending, and don’t want full service, she’s highly recommended.

There were some others I visited that were owned by a woman named Anna that were operated in apartments in various complexes around SW Houston. However, all the old locations no longer have the girls there and the old phone numbers are disconnected. It's a shame because Anna had consistently nice (not hot, but cute) looking Asian women early 20s to 30s that were accomodating, would go al fresco and gave great happy endings. Some of them would do full service for a reasonable tip ($50.00 or less). The apartments, their bathrooms and the girls were always nice and clean too. However, it seems Anna and her operation have left Houston for some odd reason. Pity. She advertised A LOT in the Houston press.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:56 AM   #8
brh99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankster
Massage Parlor Reviews:
5850 Ranchester #850: ($50/hr + tips) This place has changed owners a bunch of times since I’ve first been there in 2001. A couple of gals I liked (Lily, Nancy, Amy, Coco) are no longer there. They were late 20s/early 30s Asian gals that were accommodating (i.e. al fresco, good happy endings) and might do full service. Currently, there’s a couple of hot gals there that are not very accommodating. The one that is accommodating is named Amy. She’s a little plain and pushing 40, but goes al fresco and gives a great happy ending. At least the current owner FINALLY put in a shower.
"Al fresco"? As in outdoors?
Old 04-10-2006, 12:01 PM   #9
Hankster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brh99
"Al fresco"? As in outdoors?
al fresco is also a code meaning *something else*--figure it out!!!
Old 04-27-2006, 12:12 PM   #10
Hankster

Al fresco as in the masseuse gets naked and has some fun with you!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: