Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Old 01-12-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
salem666
Scrota

salem666 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default how many cocks have you sucked in one day?

i'm crazy about cock and have an insatiable need to suck, the more cock i can suck the better, once in a party i sucked approx ten different cocks, can any of you share any multiple cock sucking experiences
salem666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

I'm thinking you and "sweeter than sweet" would be able to swap some stories here!
Kenny55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:43 AM   #3
mike likes it

Default One Night in New Orleans

On a trip to Florida from California,I stopped in N>O and during the night probably sucked of 10 different guys.REmbering each cock had its own flavor and personaliity.One boy i met tasted especially good good and kept sucking while holding his balls and pulling out his anal beeds,the load he gave me was a richer creamier batch tasting especially good.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #4
BJMan

BJMan has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Seven

Salem666

The answer to your question is seven. I have not duplicated that number ever since I first set it, but have contemplated doing so on more than one occasion. I, like you, crave cock and even more so when I was a young cocksucker first developing my dick sucking and sperm swallowing skills. I actually felt, back in those earlier days, that if I didnít get a stiff one in my horny mouth at least once a day, I would either perish, or go crazy for wanting to do so. I also realized that the small community that I grew up presented some serious reprisals not only from the community that I lived, but from the older boys who openly despised what they called faggots and queers. Early on I was ever so cautious as to whom I sucked off and I tried to make ever encounter as discrete as possible. Without going into a lot of detail, my cocksucking festival happened when I was 15-years old and I had been sucking sweet cock and swallowing cum for about three-years. I still considered myself a novice cocksucker and I was diligently working on trying to perfect my oral skills, when I found myself out on a hunting trip with seven teenager boys. We were staying on a house boat and like most teens, in similar situations, we had scored some beer and whiskey to keep us happy and occupied throughout our weekend excursion. One of the boys, Greg, a young stud that I had been blowing for nearly as long as I had been sucking dick asked me if I would accompany him into the woods so he could cum in my mouth. The rest of the guys seemed oblivious to what Greg and I were up to so we headed into the woods where we found a nice spot and I got to throat my friend until he gave me his sweet delicious load. Of all the boys that I was blowing on a regular basis, Greg was one of my favorites for three simple reasons. 1) Greg possessed a gorgeous six-inch uncut cock that seemingly fit perfectly in my cocksucker. 2) Greg was the first boy to fuck my mouth and did so without ever losing control and without trying any of that macho stuff young studs try to do. 3) Greg would always let me blow him twice and always filled my mouth with equal amounts of sweet thick jizz. But I digress. I donít imagine that we were gone for more than 20-minutes, however, upon our return , another boy named Steven asked where we had been. Being a smart ass I responded by jokingly saying that Greg had just given me a much needed blowjob in the hopes of it being considered just teen banter and BS. Steven, who apparently had a little too much to drink unzipped his pants and hauled out his beautiful cock and began stroking it, while asking Greg if he would like one more dick to suck. Greg laughed it off and went inside the boat leaving Steven and I alone in the rear of the vessel. Sitting on a chair Steven kept slowly jerking off and asked me if I were interested in giving him a BJ. I tried to laugh it off, however, Steven cut me off by saying that he knew that I sucked dick because he had followed us and saw me suck Gregís dick. Now here I was caught between a rock and a hard place, and not only that, but StevenĎs cock was looking ever so appetizing. Deciding to throw caution to wind, I said I would as long as he kept it a secret. Yea right, a teenage boy keeping a secret of that magnitude. Not a chance. Not ten minutes after sucking Stevenís dick the five remaining boys all lined up to get their turn at allowing me the opportunity to taste their sweet loads. I did and I must admit that it was not only a fantastic experience, but one that I would relive twice more before our weekend was over. Surprisingly, not nary a word was ever uttered about my cocksucking exploits, when we returned home. That in an of itself was a miracle especially considering what big mouths most teens have and especially considering the gravity of the subject matter. Nonetheless, I found this non-disclosure not only be refreshing, but it took a huge load off my mind. In the end it all turned out good as I then had six more willing cocks to suck thus giving me more practice at doing what I loved to do. And what I loved to do and still love doing to this very day is suck dick and swallow sweet delicious sperm.
BJMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
salem666
Scrota

nice one BJMan i think we enjoy doing the same thing, as far as i,m concerned theres nothing better than sucking a big juicy cock
Old 01-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
pat69sex

Wink

question i need now who suck my dick
Old 01-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #7
pat69sex

somebody is here answer i am horny
Old 01-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #8
salem666
Scrota

pat69sex youre horny you want to have your cock sucked, i would service you if i was in denver unfortunately i am not, so hope someone from denver sees your thread
Old 01-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #9
AZMFM

Default Cocks one night

If my memory serves me right one night in the span of 2-3 hours I sucked 6 cocks. I guess you can say I had a good tube steak buffet mmm Yummy
Old 01-13-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
cum100

Default hey i want to start a group

Hi reading these stories i am finding I am not alone. I like pussy don't get me wrong but i have cravings for cock and cum and I have acted on them. It was great I want to start a group with people with the same desires as I have. this group will get together and suck each other off and swallow each others cum but I would also like to swallow your cum for you on webcam write me at martano300@hotmail.com for more details.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: