Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average. Display Modes
Old 03-28-2005, 08:19 PM   #1
power1

Question Do latin women like black men?

I LOVE latinas ( mexican women for sure ) but sometimes when I try to talk to them they shy away. My mexican homies say that latina women are scared of black men. I don't understand that, some mexican men I know are just as bad as black men can be.

I know it's not about looks, the few mexican women I've been involved with have no complaints.

What's the deal?

Last edited by power1; 03-28-2005 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:29 PM   #2
Kris

Probably afraid of the big tool you supposidly have. I am not latino so I don't know, but I DO know that it is the rumor of the large tool that helps me with my "getting taken by a black man" fantasy.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:46 PM   #3
CCC

Wink Latin Women do like black guys

We like black guys, I have a friend who is dating a black guy, & she is confused because he calls her when he wants, sees her when he wants, do the things that he wants, and when it comes to the time that she wants to talk about her stuff, or suggest where to go he never can do it, or he says he wishes he could~ So I think he is cheating on her with other girl .... Don't you think???
He even has says IF one day I send you flowers will be the ones I like...
IF things go OK in the future you can go shopping with me and my family
IF~ IF ~ IF ~ ??????
What Do you advice???

Quote:
Originally Posted by power1
I LOVE latinas ( mexican women for sure ) but sometimes when I try to talk to them they shy away. My mexican homies say that latina women are scared of black men. I don't understand that, some mexican men I know are just as bad as black men can be.

I know it's not about looks, the few mexican women I've been involved with have no complaints.

What's the deal?
Old 04-28-2005, 02:08 PM   #4
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC
We like black guys, I have a friend who is dating a black guy, & she is confused because he calls her when he wants, sees her when he wants, do the things that he wants, and when it comes to the time that she wants to talk about her stuff, or suggest where to go he never can do it, or he says he wishes he could~ So I think he is cheating on her with other girl .... Don't you think???
He even has says IF one day I send you flowers will be the ones I like...
IF things go OK in the future you can go shopping with me and my family
IF~ IF ~ IF ~ ??????
What Do you advice???
She better drop that brother, he's trouble!
Old 04-29-2005, 12:48 PM   #5
mixedpapilookinfofreaks

Yo mami

Hey mami I'm a mixed man an if you lookin for some mixed dick then holla at cha papi. I'm black, white, puerto rican
Old 05-09-2005, 02:20 AM   #6
Keepin_It_Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by power1

What's the deal?
Well if you look at the situation from the big picture the answer is fairly simple. Of course there will be the occasional latina who is gung ho over Afro-Americans, but that is not indicative of their overall view of blacks. Despite the widespread belief that all white Americans hate blacks and that all people of color like us, it's not really the case. Latin America hasn't even learned to accept Afro-Latinos, let alone Afro-Americans whom they have less in common with. Which is quite ridiculous seeing as lots of Latin American countries have more blacks than the U.S. and blacks have thrived in Latin America before there was such a thing as a black American. Colombia for example, it's black population is about 40% and Latin America as a whole has around 200 million or more blacks, whereas the U.S.'s black population is a mere 12.7 percent. And although blacks have been in Colombia longer and their population is larger, they have graffiti on buildings that says 'haga patria, mata a un negro'(be a patriot kill a black person), black Colombians make less than triple what the rest of the population makes, they have the highest illiteracy rate, highschool drop out rate, and they are daily victims of hate crimes. And in contradiction to 'it's not about looks' actually it is about looks. Many Latin Americans have a goal, which is to attain a white image and they cannot do that by associating or mixing with blacks or darker skinned peoples. LOL, and besides, Latin gangs kill more blacks than the kKK and most of the blacks they kill are young women and girls who are not even gang affiliated. The Virgil Henry killing didn't even get any pulbicity even though it was worse than the Rodney King beating. I'll put all of my rambling into a nutshell, NO, most latinos do not like blacks, just the facts. The link below sheds some light on it.

http://condor.depaul.edu/~dialogo/ba...rimination.htm
Old 08-02-2005, 10:59 AM   #7
LT3

Re: Do Latinos like Black Men?

Latino's are no different than Black Women in that they are looking for Men with certain reliable qualities, if you have these qualities you're in, if you don't, then you're out.

Don't be scared off by people "playing the race card." Have confidence in yourself and you can get any Woman you want! It helps to have a good income!

I have to ask you this question, do you really want get involved with a Mexican who is not your cultural, economic, educational, or social equal?

Mexico is a third world country, and as such, produces third world people.
You would be stepping down the ladder as it were to choose a woman from Mexico.

Most mexicans are killing themselves to get to the USA for the opportunities that you take for granted. That said, your question should be, do I like Mexican Women?

Change your mental program, and change your results. I am a Black Man, and I don't have any problems when it comes to dating Latino's..I know for a certainty that I am superior to them!

Since you are definitely superior to them you must project this, and stop begging! Don't make the mistake of putting these women up on pedestals until they earn that right! Black Women have already by nature of our shared experience, and battles, earned that right!

There are millions of "Beautiful Black Latinos" in countries like Colombia who would be thrilled if you paid them a visit through the various tours that are arranged by internet dating sites such as www.allcolombiangirls.com or simply do a google search of, beautiful latin colombian peruvian venezuelan brazilian women, and you will be on your way to having more Latino Women than you can possibly handle.

Don't be discouraged by naysayers preaching this, this, that, woman don't like Black Men, since they are routinely turned down for dates and play their rejection off as being racially motivated. You are an American Black Man, "top of the food chain", and don't forget it! "you hear me," Don't forget this!
Old 08-02-2005, 04:11 PM   #8
Jeepman

LT3-

WTF!!!! Don't give advice like that to people. Who do you think you are stating you are better or superior. The only thing superior is your ignorance and stupidity.

We are all equal and through this equality we must learn to see each other as people and individually whether we are black, mexican or white. Most of us as individuals have our likings for certain types of people. We judge by color instead of character. If we learn to do this the world would be a better place. I have no problem with blacks, whites or mexicans. I do however have a problem with ignornce which unfortunately comes in all colors.

If you are so black and proud, you should read up on Dr. Martin Luther King. Educate yourself before you preach.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:38 PM   #9
LT3

Default Re: Jeepman

Let's face the facts Jeepman, He has lived in the USA all of his life, and his ancesters lived here for almost 400 years prior.

His ancestors survived the most vicious, racist sytem of apartied ever created by man.

He has survived and endured the residual effects of this continuing rascist system. Now from my point of view Mexican Women should be chasing him down the street like he was a member of 1960's Beatles Band, not the other way around.

How about another analogy that I can fry upon your open skillet brain. Kobe Bryant a superstar athelete marries a Mexican, who did what? Put on makeup, wore a tight dress, dab on a lot of perfume, and caught his fancy.

Same for Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and on and on. These Men were nothing in these Womens eyes until they became superstars and got fat contracts!

To get to their level of expertise they practiced, practiced, and practiced, sacrificed, sacrificed, sacrificed. Along comes a comes a Rite Aid advertisement who convinces these Men that she has quality X that the rest dont have, and boom she got him!

My point is this, these Men are modern day warriors and princes, and so is the poster. Latino Women should be swarming all over this man, not the other way around!

If you insult my intelligence one more time, I will really let loose with what I have observed personally about Latino Men, which if known would further testify to this Black Mans superiority!!!
Old 08-02-2005, 06:50 PM   #10
LT3

You said, "Who do you think you are stating you are better or superior."
My question to you if you are Latino, is who do you think you are runnin across the Rio Grande, invading America, and right away thinking that you are superior!

Don't tell me that your kind don't have racist superiority complexes, because you do!

Blacks are not fooled by you! You are just another group of foreigners invading the USA with the same intent as the Irish, Italians, Jews, Poles, Arabs, and any other group that comes here; to distinguish, separate yourselves from Blacks, and assimilate into Whiteness!

Stand in line like we had to do, but don't think that after all Blacks have been through here, that we are going to let another group of hating foreigners come into this country and create more dilemmas for Blacks as a whole.

After all isn't that what Martin Luther King died for to prevent!

Where were the Latino's when Bull Connors dogs were biting the asses of African Americans...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: