Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #1
Gabbie

Question So what really turns you on about sucking dick??

Do you feel like your addicted to it? What is it that turns you on about sucking dick?
Old 04-03-2009, 04:09 AM   #2
RickStL

I wish I knew, I started thinking about dick when I was nine and by the time I was 11, I was totally obsessed with them.
When I was 13 and I sucked one for the first time, I wanted to do it all the time, and I basically did. I fell in love with sucking dick.
Within a month of me first doing it, the whole town knew I was 'the guy' and boys from all over started hanging out at the park where I lived. I could see the bridge from my back door and when I saw 3 or 4 guys standing around, I knew why they were there. I would spend Saturday and Sunday sucking all day.
There's just something about having my head resting on a guys stomach, holding his hard dick and having it slide between my lips. Kissing dick, licking it, sucking on the head, WOW!!! And that final push when you feel your mouth fill with cum...

GOD!! What doesn't turn me on about sucking dick?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
smiley1

I think for me it is the submissive role. I know that I get a much bigger thrill out of it when a man calls me names and treats me like a slut.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
sweeter than sweet

sweeter than sweet has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default So what really turns you on about sucking dick??

Jeeesh! There are so many things that turn me on about sucking cock that I do not know where to start but here it goes. When I am sucking a guy off in day light and there is that chance of being observed by others, BINGO!
When I am sucking a guys cock and his woman is watching as he explodes in my mouth, and watches me swallow it. BINGO!
When I am drunk and come to with a cock in my mouth and there I am sucking a cock at a party while all are watching. BINGO!
When anyone man or woman makes me suck a cock for their viewing pleasure
and satisfaction. BINGO!
When I feel those balls tighten and his hips arch and I know that a mouth full is just seconds away, BINGO!
When I suck and lick him to a soft state and then suck him back to a full erection ready to go again. BINGO!
There are more but you get the drift. LOL I love sucking cock.
sweeter than sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeter than sweet View Post
Jeeesh! There are so many things that turn me on about sucking cock that I do not know where to start but here it goes. When I am sucking a guy off in day light and there is that chance of being observed by others, BINGO!
When I am sucking a guys cock and his woman is watching as he explodes in my mouth, and watches me swallow it. BINGO!
When I am drunk and come to with a cock in my mouth and there I am sucking a cock at a party while all are watching. BINGO!
When anyone man or woman makes me suck a cock for their viewing pleasure
and satisfaction. BINGO!
When I feel those balls tighten and his hips arch and I know that a mouth full is just seconds away, BINGO!
When I suck and lick him to a soft state and then suck him back to a full erection ready to go again. BINGO!
There are more but you get the drift. LOL I love sucking cock.
Whew!!! For a minute there, I was beginning to think you really loved playing BINGO!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
pobept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbie View Post
Do you feel like your addicted to it? What is it that turns you on about sucking dick?
No addiction, few guy's I see / meet cause my thoughts to jump to sucking his dick. Public performance is not a turn on for me. Wife / girl friend or watching is mostly ignored by me unless they are sucking me or feeding him her pussy.

The turn on for me is his manly smell, warm touch, his smooth body, deep kiss and of course his precum covered dick rubbing my lips and slipping in and out of my wet mouth filling me with his cum. When he gets it up for the second time, filling my ass full of his dick and hot cum. Now thats a turn on...

Outdoor sex is best, pushing me down on a car trunk, on to my knees or bending me over the hood and taking what he wants from me. What a turn on!!
Old 04-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
INdymale4oral

I love it when a guy makes me ask his permission to suck his cock for him, and after he cums, he tells me that if I wish to show him how much I enjoyed blowing him, I may hold his cock in my mouth and jerk off if I wish. I love it like this, it makes me feel so sub, and slutty.

I have yet to suck a cock in front of a woman, but I am hoping that very soon that will happen. I met a lady the other day that has a boyfriend that loves to have guys blow him, and she enjoys watching. So as soon as we can all get together I am going to be able to do that.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #8
lingam

lingam has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny55 View Post
whew!!! For a minute there, i was beginning to think you really loved playing bingo! :d
bingo :-)
lingam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
hommax

hommax has one green dot.  Good for them!

I love to watch the pleasure I give into the eyes of my partner I think.
I love the taste of sperm and I love to feel slut !
hommax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #10
agentnick40@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by INdymale4oral View Post
I love it when a guy makes me ask his permission to suck his cock for him, and after he cums, he tells me that if I wish to show him how much I enjoyed blowing him, I may hold his cock in my mouth and jerk off if I wish. I love it like this, it makes me feel so sub, and slutty.

I have yet to suck a cock in front of a woman, but I am hoping that very soon that will happen. I met a lady the other day that has a boyfriend that loves to have guys blow him, and she enjoys watching. So as soon as we can all get together I am going to be able to do that.
me and my g.friend want a fun experience - agentnick40 at hotmail

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: