Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-21-2006, 08:45 AM   #1
gypsygal

Default Weird fetishes...

Ok, i'm curious..anybody have an experience with fetishes they considered strange??

here is mine...i was dating a guy who was really into my waist length hair
He would smell it..stroke it..it was a bit weird for me.When we had sex for the first time(and only time) He asked me to tickle his body with my hair..after i did that..he asked me to wrap my hair around his cock and stroke him off w/ it . He wanted to cum in my hair..he even sent me a bottle of conditioner as a gift!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
gypsygal

I must be the only one who had a strange sexual encounter.....
Old 02-21-2006, 09:46 AM   #3
muffdiver13

muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

I just seem to get the straight laced type! I think I need a wild woman just once!
muffdiver13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:48 AM   #4
Kris

um gyps babe, aren't ALL fetishes considered weird??? (hee hee)
Old 02-21-2006, 09:49 AM   #5
gypsygal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris
um gyps babe, aren't ALL fetishes considered weird??? (hee hee)
Lmao..true kris..but some more than others!
Old 02-21-2006, 09:51 AM   #6
Kris

the one you mentioned here is a new twist on the hair thing. You must have soft silky hair (right now all the boyz here are imagining what it would feel like)
Old 02-21-2006, 09:52 AM   #7
muffdiver13

muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

So Kris, what fetish do you have, and can I help!
muffdiver13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:52 AM   #8
Sweet

Sweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsygal
Ok, i'm curious..anybody have an experience with fetishes they considered strange??

here is mine...i was dating a guy who was really into my waist length hair
He would smell it..stroke it..it was a bit weird for me.When we had sex for the first time(and only time) He asked me to tickle his body with my hair..after i did that..he asked me to wrap my hair around his cock and stroke him off w/ it . He wanted to cum in my hair..he even sent me a bottle of conditioner as a gift!!!
LMAO!! That's a good one!! LOL
Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:55 AM   #9
Kris

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffdiver13
So Kris, what fetish do you have, and can I help!
oh muff honey....bend me over and take me in and from behind (that's not considered too weird any more but it IS my favorite)
Old 02-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #10
watch-touch-tongue-69

Well, the only fetish woman I have been with, I guess you would call it a fetish was that this woman would speak french to me. I do not know a lick of french. She had a CD that she would play some guy talking in French and she would talk back to it. I was young and happy to be getting a little so I let it go on for a while.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: