Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 80 votes, 4.53 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
livelychati

livelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry asslivelychati can buy and sell your sorry ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by richdon03 View Post
You are a trip! You don't miss a beat.
But of course ... he's a musician, it would be a disaster if he missed a beat!
Old 05-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #12
Mercury_Maniac
thanks for noticin' me

Mercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gort View Post
No. That one belongs in the Banana Dick forum.

Also, start showing some friggin' respect around here.

Didn't know we had that forum either.

didn't know we had respect or even the need for it as well.
Mercury_Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:57 AM   #13
always

always recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac View Post

didn't know we had respect or even the need for it as well.
I think about 99% of the people here have earned the right to be treated with respect. Just because we talk about sex and things of a sexual nature doesn't mean people don't act with and expect to be treated with respect.

I hate that damn slow cable guy.

I love oral. I can give it for hours. I can receive it for minutes.
always is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #14
Mercury_Maniac
thanks for noticin' me

Mercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry ass

i guess there is a few certain people.

but 99 percent? yeah right.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #15
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
i guess there is a few certain people.

but 99 percent? yeah right.

Damn - you need to get laid - and SOON! LOL
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #16
Mercury_Maniac
thanks for noticin' me

if it was simple i would.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #17
Sweet

Sweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry ass

Quote:
if it was simple i would.
Pay for it.
Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #18
Mercury_Maniac
thanks for noticin' me

yeah ok.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #19
Mercury_Maniac
thanks for noticin' me

well are you gonna tell me how much?
Old 05-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #20
Sweet

Sweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry ass

If that was meant as an insult, it didn't work. I would have no idea as I'm NOT a whore, nor have I ever paid for sex.

However, on a more mature note....

Have you ever considered checking the personals in your state/city? Like on CL? Not everyone there is looking to get married, or just fuck. And although they might not be right around the corner, sometimes jumping in the car for a lengthy drive can be very therapeutic.
Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: