Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #41
Prophecy

Prophecy has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default prophecy

i feel the same way i love the smell of my girlfriends booty it turns me on so freaking fast i get so freakin hard she says that im overly stimulated no im just inlove with her to the max cant deny that. but idk its like everytime we get excited i get a wiff of her and my human part of my brain just shuts down and i go completly into animal mode her lady part and her booty it just turns me on i cant help it wish i could do anal with her and just cum in side her bootyhole and get it over with but i dont want to seem gey of anything bc im far from it its just a fantasy kinda sorta of a meer mission i have to accomplish then i think i would be ok then we can just go back to normal freaky sex idk why this has happened but ive never felt that way bout a girl untill i met her and its nerve wrecking bc ive never liked that!!!! ive never liked the way a womans booty smell ive never gotten turnt on by her funk or how yall call it pheromones! ive never been fasinated with a womans natural scent and the way i am with her is freaking crazy man i just love it sometimes i stick my face in her booty and eat the bootyhole one time i stuck my tongue all up inside her bootyhole she didnt know what to do but she loved it she said it was wierd but she said that she loved it and i loved doin that to i just wanna know what its like doing it anal she's scared to do it i just wanna try it once or maybe a few times to see what its like and then after that goin back to the normal sex life if thats ok with her. but is there something wrong with me do i have a fetish
Prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:27 PM   #42
lookdown

lookdown has one green dot.  Good for them!

For me going down on a woman I don't miss anything !! It's all right there,
I Love Licking a womans ASS !! Matter of fact it touces me like nothing else.
It's not something I chose it's something that just is !! I know it might be hard for some to think of that part being beautiful butt when a woman is on her knees with her head down I find the whole View to be wonderful. When I
Joined another forum my very first question was how did Ladies feel about getting a Rim Job ?? I've had it done to me & it's a wet naughty feeling & if a woman wants to go there have at it if she likes it so do I !! I've done it to many many women & only once did I find it distasteful. Just put her in the shower & then be fine !!
lookdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #43
gdtanaw

gdtanaw has one green dot.  Good for them!

licking a woman's ass is great!!!!!
gdtanaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:54 PM   #44
danagreat

My wife has a very nice round ass and keeps herself clean all the time I love eating her ass and so does she. Its a huge turn on to fuck a girls ass I love everything about it including the smell
Old 09-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #45
wildmanxd

wildmanxd has one green dot.  Good for them!

I always eat my girlfriends butthole I started licking and fingering her butt when I'd eat here out she said se wanted to do it I was a little hesitant at first but agreed later that week she shaved my bottom so it was smooth. That night I started eating her out and she pulled me around in the 69 position she would suck my cock and tongue my butt and finger me back it forth se and I both was turned on a lot eventually she made me set up straight so I was riding her tongue and jacking me I blew all over her belly we have been doing in ever sence
wildmanxd is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: