Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #1
tonytnt

tonytnt has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default New To Sucking Cock. Why Do I Crave It?

Middle aged guy, never thought about sucking cock until last year. Finally tried it and I loved doing it. Now I crave to suck cock more than I do eating pussy. I sucked my third shemale cock a few days ago. So here is my question, and maybe it is a dumb one. Is my craving for cock just a temporary desire since it is new to my sexual experience? I kind of feel like a drug addict who needs a fix.
tonytnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
Badboy_71

Badboy_71 has one green dot.  Good for them!

The thrill of something new can be addictive. The thought of doing something taboo, even dangerous gets a lot of hormones and adrenaline flying. Will it wane? Who's to say? Could last a good, long time, and I hope it does. Just be careful. Take precautions so you don't catch anything or pass anything long. Just my pitch to keep the world full of us healthy cocksuckers!
Badboy_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:14 AM   #3
garfield19782003

Default 3 shemale cocks wow!

Hi There,

I am a big shemale/CD fan! However I have only been sucked off - most girls I run into dont want to be sucked! Lucky u!

So what do you do to be safe when giving and getting a bj?

Garf
Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 AM   #4
joe bloe

joe bloe has one green dot.  Good for them!

I started craving sucking cock late in life too, in my forties. I only suck shemale cock. The desire to suck has been fairly steady for the last ten years or so. If you haven't gotten fucked in the ass yet, you should try it. For me the craving to get fucked is even more intense.

If I was in Chicago, I'd definitely give TS Rachel a call. You can check her out at SwedishHarmony.Com. Her reviews are extremely good.
joe bloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:52 AM   #5
AZMFM

Default cock and cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytnt View Post
Middle aged guy, never thought about sucking cock until last year. Finally tried it and I loved doing it. Now I crave to suck cock more than I do eating pussy. I sucked my third shemale cock a few days ago. So here is my question, and maybe it is a dumb one. Is my craving for cock just a temporary desire since it is new to my sexual experience? I kind of feel like a drug addict who needs a fix.
Wellcum to the club, you are not alone. Some times I crave cock more than pussy. I'm married and get my share of pussy at home and out of home but love cock also and whenever the oporunity arises of geting some cock I do take advantage of it. YOU GO BOY!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:00 AM   #6
tonytnt

tonytnt has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I started craving sucking cock late in life too, in my forties. I only suck shemale cock. The desire to suck has been fairly steady for the last ten years or so. If you haven't gotten fucked in the ass yet, you should try it. For me the craving to get fucked is even more intense.

If I was in Chicago, I'd definitely give TS Rachel a call. You can check her out at SwedishHarmony.Com. Her reviews are extremely good.
I love shemales cock. It is such a turn on with a passable shemale. Rachel wants a little to much money, but she is very sexy.
tonytnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #7
CJJ44

Quote:
Is my craving for cock just a temporary desire since it is new to my sexual experience?
I seriously doubt it.
Once a cocksucker....
Enjoy.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:03 AM   #8
sweeter than sweet

sweeter than sweet has one green dot.  Good for them!
Cool New To Sucking Cock. Why Do I Crave It?

I can only speak for myself but I find my sexual desires and preferences to be a
continuously evolving process. I may just quiver with anticipation of a mouth full of cock and cum today and nearly get sick thinking about it next week. I am
known to change at the drop of a Hat. I am not claiming that to be good or bad, just the way it is. If it feels good and isn't unhealthy, go for it.
sweeter than sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #9
sevenplus

sevenplus has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default ????

Quote:
I started to suck dicks when I was about 54 or 55. Up until then a thing like that would have repulsed me. I went to an Adult Bookstore with gloryholes just to try sucking to see what it would be like. A guy put his dick through the hole. I had just planned on maybe jerking him off or sucking him with a condom but before I knew it his dick was in my mouth. That spongy head and hard shaft was sliding in and out of my mouth and it felt so GOOD! I worshiped that cock like I could never have imagined. Finally I stood and jerked our dicks off together 'til I came on his cock...I've been mesmerized by cocks ever since...Can't stop thinking about them and look at them LOTS on the net. I've sucked about twenty guys since that first one. Let one guy cum in my mouth...Let me tell you that was HOT!!! I don't see me ever not loving dick...
So from my experience I'd say you'll probably love cock from here on out...I know I will...
sevenplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:04 AM   #10
bengals1

bengals1 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Wow... some still remember how many... I guess I am a bit active... in both areas... I cant recall by number... I just know I love both cock/cum pussy/juice... my dream of having both has been realized a time or two... hope for more...
bengals1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: