Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #11
sevenplus

sevenplus has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals1 View Post
Wow... some still remember how many... I guess I am a bit active... in both areas... I cant recall by number... I just know I love both cock/cum pussy/juice... my dream of having both has been realized a time or two... hope for more...
Yes, I can remember by number and can remember where I sucked most of them and what most of the dicks looked like (and felt like in my mouth). I'm absolutely in love with dicks and look forward to sucking MANY more
sevenplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #12
ncbymail

ncbymail has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default I crave it too

Like several other guys on here I came to sucking cock late....I'm 55 and started about 6 or 8 years ago.
Each year I suck more and each year I want to suck more. I've pretty much stopped fucking the wife...for lots of reasons but mainly because I'd rather be sucking a cock.
I think about it, have fantasy dreams, look at it and do it as much as possible. It does seem like a drug...I want a dick in my mouth every day. Unfortunately I'm in a small town and not easy to hook up...if it was I'd be sucking every other day.
I don't eat a lot of cum because I haven't found a buddy to suck regularly that I can trust totally but the few guys that have given me their load I enjoyed that totally.
I'd really like to have a steady suck buddy...maybe I'd loose some of the craving after a lot of sucking.
ncbymail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:57 AM   #13
love22x

love22x has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default crave cock

yeah i know what you mean....well i turned 20 recently and im straight but i love a shemales cock...but if a man has a nice big dick then i would suck that too..its just a good feeling to take that hard piece of meat and stick it in my mouth..
love22x is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: