Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-05-2006, 04:50 AM   #1
oldbutnotdead

Default Thinking about sucking a dick

Hey there, I am new to this thread. I am a 59 year old male, that is not getting much pussy these days. My other half is not interested in sex anymore. So most of my sex is by masterbation. Here lately I have been thinking of trying to find another male so we can suck each others dick. I get excited when I see another hard dick, but I still like women don't get me wrong. I love fucking a woman and eating that pussy, but I also have this thing about wanting to suck a dick also. When I was young I did have few affairs with other boys. We would jack each other off. or suck each other dick, but that was a long time ago. I had a cousin that fucked me in my ass a long time ago and I have fucked a few boys a long time ago also, but I like the dick sucking better. Anyone want to talk about this let me know.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:13 PM   #2
obedient_dragon

I know what you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutnotdead
Hey there, I am new to this thread. I am a 59 year old male, that is not getting much pussy these days. My other half is not interested in sex anymore. So most of my sex is by masterbation. Here lately I have been thinking of trying to find another male so we can suck each others dick. I get excited when I see another hard dick, but I still like women don't get me wrong. I love fucking a woman and eating that pussy, but I also have this thing about wanting to suck a dick also. When I was young I did have few affairs with other boys. We would jack each other off. or suck each other dick, but that was a long time ago. I had a cousin that fucked me in my ass a long time ago and I have fucked a few boys a long time ago also, but I like the dick sucking better. Anyone want to talk about this let me know.
Hey,
I have only had one experience with another man. I to love women, and really don't find men to be all that attractive, however, I really did like that experience. I was able to find a local Dominant over here and let him use me as he saw fit. He made me suck his cock, lick his balls and when he was done with that, he fucked my vergin ass. Let me tell you, I don't really like the idea of having another man's tongue in my mouth, but for some reason I do enjoy having his dick there. I also really did enjoy being fucked in the ass as well. Unfortunatly that was like about 5 years ago and have not been able to do it again. I would love to be able to find another Dominant, Top in over here for something on a more regulare basis myself. But I am always willing to talk about this any time. Take care, Bob
Old 05-10-2006, 05:18 PM   #3
K

Default Deep Throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by obedient_dragon
Hey,
I have only had one experience with another man. I to love women, and really don't find men to be all that attractive, however, I really did like that experience. I was able to find a local Dominant over here and let him use me as he saw fit. He made me suck his cock, lick his balls and when he was done with that, he fucked my vergin ass. Let me tell you, I don't really like the idea of having another man's tongue in my mouth, but for some reason I do enjoy having his dick there. I also really did enjoy being fucked in the ass as well. Unfortunatly that was like about 5 years ago and have not been able to do it again. I would love to be able to find another Dominant, Top in over here for something on a more regulare basis myself. But I am always willing to talk about this any time. Take care, Bob
I think you should find a real knowledgeable Dom who will teach you "Deep Throat". I have a friend (bottom) whose Dom spent an evening with him teaching him how and now he loves it. He gives and receives large, small and in-between.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:57 AM   #4
obedient_dragon

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
I think you should find a real knowledgeable Dom who will teach you "Deep Throat". I have a friend (bottom) whose Dom spent an evening with him teaching him how and now he loves it. He gives and receives large, small and in-between.
That would be nice. Durning first and so far only encounter, it seemed that everytime my Dom would put his hand on my head while I was sucking his cock, it would trigger my gag reflexes. He was not overly large, maybe 5 and a half to 6 inches, but I was still not able to take the whole thing. He said not to worry about it too much though, because I sucked it pretty good anyway. But of course it would be nice to be able to take one all the way. I do hope to be able to find someone soon.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:26 AM   #5
obedient_dragon

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff
I'd be your dom and make you suck my dick if you were any where close by!
Awesome, just let me know when you can move to the Tampa, Florida area.
I would love to be able to start my training as soon as possible.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:14 AM   #6
obedient_dragon

Unhappy Darn it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff
Unfortunately, I'm not even close to Florida. If I was I'd train you to be my bitch!
Darn, always seems to be my luck
Old 05-11-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
K

Default Deep Throat

Quote:
That would be nice. Durning first and so far only encounter, it seemed that everytime my Dom would put his hand on my head while I was sucking his cock, it would trigger my gag reflexes. He was not overly large, maybe 5 and a half to 6 inches, but I was still not able to take the whole thing. He said not to worry about it too much though, because I sucked it pretty good anyway. But of course it would be nice to be able to take one all the way. I do hope to be able to find someone soon.
You need the deep throat training by a gentle Dom with a good size cock and learn to take it all. Lots of lubrication and slow penetration is the key. After you get trained he'll probably order you to lay across the bed with your hed hanging over the edge. He can watch the head slide down your throat and unload down past your taste buds.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:08 AM   #8
obedient_dragon

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
You need the deep throat training by a gentle Dom with a good size cock and learn to take it all. Lots of lubrication and slow penetration is the key. After you get trained he'll probably order you to lay across the bed with your hed hanging over the edge. He can watch the head slide down your throat and unload down past your taste buds.
Thanks, I hope that I can find someone who can help me in that regard. My one time master would have been a good gently teacher. He was not necessarily well endowed, however, but it would have been a start. I kind of messed that up since it was my first time with another man, I had wrestled with my own internal feelings for too long before I realized that I did want to continue with my lessons. By that time, however, he had already found a 24/7 live in slave which left me out on my own. I will continue to look, though, and hopefully I can find someone soon.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:37 PM   #9
K

Smile Deep Throat

Quote:
Thanks, I hope that I can find someone who can help me in that regard. My one time master would have been a good gently teacher. He was not necessarily well endowed, however, but it would have been a start. I kind of messed that up since it was my first time with another man, I had wrestled with my own internal feelings for too long before I realized that I did want to continue with my lessons. By that time, however, he had already found a 24/7 live in slave which left me out on my own. I will continue to look, though, and hopefully I can find someone soon.
Unfortunately this is something that you can't learn by yourself with a dildo. A good Dom will gently manipulate you into submission and coax you into the best position. If his instructions about the tongue out over the lower lip and drawing the penis in with the tongue are followed you will soon find success.

Doms who instruct in this art inform me that it is a most loving experience for both parties and always ends up in a reciprocal exchange. Subs keep up the practice for years. Good Luck
Old 07-02-2006, 06:44 PM   #10
needinsome

have a look here and see if you can find someone to let you http://www.findmeafuckbuddy.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: